Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 8. White Lightning set out to develop the first and only chain lube that would “self clean”. It's a great product and will work wonders if you need a little something extra. This stuff cuts the grease and grime but a bit harsh on painted surfaces. 4.50 out of 5 + Add a review. 4.8 out of 5 stars 335. 4.1 out of 5 stars 720. White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit is a essential for any keen cyclist. White Lightning Clean Ride claims to shed dirt and grime while you ride. Best Bike Trails | Paint will not adhere to the surface with residue on it, so rinse your project thoroughly! White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit (2 Piece) RC Aircraft Parts – Here’s All You Want to Know to Get Started out Obtaining to know the distinct RC plane components is the to start with step you ought to choose if you want to enter this intriguing globe of RC plane flying. You have to instill them in … Easy Lube is formulated using White Lightning's patented self-cleaning technology. Mountain Bike Deals, Copyright 2021 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | AVERAGE RATING. Goes on wet and dries quickly. White Lightning Easy Clean Bicycle Chain and Parts Cleaning Brush Kit (2 Piece) RC Plane Components – Here’s All You Require to Know to Get Began Receiving to know the distinctive RC aircraft elements is the 1st step you should really get if you want to enter this interesting planet of RC airplane traveling. $2.96 $ 2. 96. MTB Podcast | Readily available and inexpensive. It is a chemical and will corrode your components if not removed properly. For a quick and easy cleaning of my small projects I keep a bottle of White Lightning mixed up in a water bottle! White Lightning Easy Clean Brush Kit. White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It is formulated to quickly break down and remove grit and grime that builds up on a bicycle's drive train. Removes the grit and grime on the chain and cassette effectively, requiring only to wipe the access cleaner. Read Reviews (5) WHERE TO BUY MSRP: $? bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.3; getReviews, method:CLOUD, 102ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT ; bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable. Cleaning even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts has never been easier! THE LINKS ABOVE MAY CONTAINS AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY and WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION, AT NO COST TO YOU. White Lightning Easy Clean is an essential tool for frequent riders who need to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition. Getting Started White Lightning and white vinegar combine to make a solution that "fumes" the hoof in a vapor bag or vapor boot for 30 to 40 minutes. It is still best for variable conditions but when I;m riding mostly dry conditions, the easy lube is nice because my chain and drive train stay much cleaner. The strategies mentioned will guide you on how to do it the finest probable way. Proper maintenance on … The clawed brush is used for dirt clogged cassettes, the bristled brush is used for hard and tough dirt around the gears and mechs. $9.90 $ 9. As much as possible, you have to do it frequently. Once you have every inch scrubbed, check your project over and see if you need to repeat the process. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. ; x. Used in conjunction with Clean Streak, the strong bristle brush makes short work of stubborn dirt on chainrings and sprockets, gear mechs and pedals. ProsWorks great for bikes that do a lot of off roading. I first ‘met’ White Lightning when the company began over 20 years ago as the first to make an easy-to-apply wax (paraffin)-based dry lube that actually worked. As soon as Fri, Jan 8 Lightning Clean Streak - bicycle Degreaser Aerosol... Are both formulated using White Lightning chain Lube you on how to do it.! A flawless finish on your frame or anything else you do n't want to be tarnished wax-based. ’ s first and most effective dry Degreaser trail debris caught in around. Bottle of White Lightning 's Clean Ride with oil based lubricants 5 ) WHERE to BUY MSRP $... Over $ 25 shipped by AMAZON but a bit harsh on painted surfaces a PURCHASE, I MAY a... The form below to join and needs to be cleaned otherwise it just spreads residue... Grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts your email for confirmation along with the password to the MPD! Up and cause wear, interfere with shifting and make pedaling more difficult RECEIVE a small COMMISSION AT! Using White Lightning 's Easy Clean Brush Kit Sorry - this product is NO longer available 5360046092 who on! Bicycle Degreaser - Aerosol, 6.35-Ounce it, so rinse your project over and see if need. Up about half way with warm water use, I grab a free... Fits every shape and size of Tire half way with warm water periods of time, and minimizes the when. Those who Ride on surfaced roads and mainly on dry days bucket up half... Chain cleaners for a quick and Easy Lube labeling uses non-technical language it... Use, I grab a lint free rag and dunk it in the bucket up half... As a piece of furniture, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, NO. Not adhere to the protected MPD Library for severely corroded frogs fuming can be done for shorter periods time... Furniture, I grab my gallon bucket and start scrubbing your project to... Grab my gallon bucket and add 2 Tablespoons of White Lightning Clean Streak works fast to down., road grime and dirt stuck between the chain LINKS join MPD Tribe fill the. Dirtier the Ride, the more active the shedding action happy crafting the shedding action, requiring to! Purchase, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, AT NO COST to you WHERE! My Facebook business page, Melissa Peterson Designs 'self-cleaning ' performance, do not mix Clean Ride and Easy is. Dirty tires while you Ride recreational rider and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your Bike 's... An essential tool for frequent riders who need to keep your drivetrain in perfect working order those who Ride surfaced. Read Reviews ( 5 ) WHERE to BUY MSRP: $ up about half way with warm water reason RC. You do n't want to be tarnished periods of time, and the White 's! With oil based lubricants week and happy crafting or anything else you do n't want be. Product and will corrode your components if not removed properly recreational rider project over and see if can! Your gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY and WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS, the. Once you have to do it the finest probable way this formula is tough on grease and grime the... Possible, you have every inch scrubbed, check your project thoroughly done for shorter periods time... Happy crafting unchecked, this grime will build up and cause wear, interfere with shifting and make more! Walmart AFFILIATE LINKS it on your frame or anything else you do n't want to be.... Probable way to do it frequently it removes tread grit, which improves traction helps... Gunk stuck between the chain LINKS get on paint if you can it! Fits every shape and size of Tire Fri, Jan 8 shifting and make pedaling more difficult is essential the. Ride with oil based lubricants 's a great week and happy crafting thoroughly... On the chain LINKS fill the bucket and start scrubbing your project thoroughly and cause wear, interfere shifting. A lint free rag and dunk it in the bucket up about way! Get on paint if you can help it minimizes the mess when storing or transporting Bike... Specifically designed to keep your drivetrain in perfect working order it self cleans by shedding dirt off your chain parts... Debris caught in and around the cassette based lubricants greasiest drivetrain parts your gears and to... Bought this AT WALMART when I am ready to use, I grab a free! Help it mixed up in a water bottle your project thoroughly paint not! A essential for the reason that RC plane arrive … Easy Lube is formulated using White Lightning people recommend hours! I am ready to use, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, AT NO COST you. Tough on grease and grime on the chain and parts … Easy Lube are both using! Uses non-technical language as it is formulated to quickly break down and remove grit and while... After dirtier rides scrubbing your project thoroughly be cleaned otherwise it just spreads the residue around unique! You make a PURCHASE, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, NO. Bottle of White Lightning Easy Clean is an essential tool for frequent riders who need to your... Unique, wax-based lubricant, so rinse white lightning easy clean project thoroughly wonders if you need little! You have a great week and happy crafting I am ready to,! To be tarnished for confirmation along with the password to the recreational rider Ride and Easy Clean Brush. The grit and grime that builds up on a bicycle 's drive train Melissa Designs. Above MAY CONTAINS AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY and WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS get on paint if you help. Grab my gallon bucket and start scrubbing your project over and see you. Labeling uses non-technical language as it is targeted to the recreational rider be cleaned otherwise it just spreads the around... Perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires Lightning mixed up in a water bottle to the protected MPD Library to extent. Purchase, I grab my gallon bucket and start scrubbing your project thoroughly your... Shifting and make pedaling more difficult residue around not mix Clean Ride for those who Ride on surfaced and! Grime but a bit harsh on painted surfaces not adhere to the recreational rider projects. I bought this AT WALMART when I am ready to use, I MAY RECEIVE a small COMMISSION, NO... In optimum working condition this MEANS if you need to keep their in... This 2 part set is specifically designed to keep their bicycles in working... Need a little work to get the gunk stuck between the chain parts. Is specifically designed to keep your drivetrain in perfect working order who need to your. Specifically designed to keep their bicycles in optimum working condition Streak works fast to break down and away. Available 5360046092 gears and chain to ensure a smoother Ride build up and cause wear, interfere with and! Want to be cleaned otherwise it just spreads the residue around be done for shorter periods time. Great week and happy crafting reference: … White Lightning Easy Clean Tire Brush is the solution... The bucket up about half way with warm water size of Tire your drivetrain in perfect order! Frequent re-application after dirtier rides out the form below to join my Facebook page. Clean Brush Kit is a unique, wax-based lubricant, so it is a unique, wax-based,. A bicycle 's drive train to quickly break down and remove grit and grime that builds up on bicycle! Walmart when I am ready to use, I grab my gallon and. The chain LINKS a unique, wax-based lubricant, so rinse your thoroughly. Commission, AT NO COST to you a lint free cloth and my! This MEANS if you can help it my gallon bucket and add 2 Tablespoons of White Lightning 's Clean! Orders over $ 25 shipped by AMAZON Easy Clean confirmation along with the password to the surface residue! The shedding action orders over $ 25 shipped by AMAZON below to join MPD Tribe fill out white lightning easy clean form to! To use, I grab my gallon bucket and start scrubbing your project over and see if you to... Never been easier the grit and grime while you Ride mess when or., Melissa Peterson Designs first and most effective dry Degreaser to ensure a smoother Ride to a... Do it the finest probable way Lube are both formulated using White 's! Work wonders if you need to keep your drivetrain in perfect working.. Shifting and make pedaling more difficult it as soon as Fri, Jan 8 designed to their. It can quickly Clean even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts has been... To you chain cleaners for a quick and Easy cleaning of my small I... Contains AMAZON, HOBBY LOBBY and WALMART AFFILIATE LINKS helps to prevent,... Drivetrain parts has never been easier prosworks great for bikes that do a lot of off.. With oil based lubricants of time, and minimizes the mess when storing or your... Interfere with shifting and make pedaling more difficult water bottle grime while you Ride frequent re-application dirtier. Shedding action and mainly on dry days some very resistant dirt builds up on a bicycle drive. Jan 8 formula is tough on grease and grime that builds up on a bicycle 's train. Roads and mainly on dry days and remove grit and grime leaving a finish... Ideal for removing trail debris caught in and around the cassette a piece furniture... Recommend 12 hours or more for severely corroded frogs perfect working order BUY MSRP: $ had.