This lively tune will have your children merrily singing and dancing. It's certainly a song that would be a nice addition to your personal lyrics collection. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Makes a great grab … With a hey and a hee and a hoo hoo With a hee and a hoo and a hah hay With a hoo and a hah and a hey hey. Preschool Christmas Noel Christmas Christmas Music Winter Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Christmas Math Christmas Shopping Preschool Songs. I'm a Christmas Tree Lyrics: I'm a Christmas Tree / I'm a Christmas Tree / Everybody hangs their ornaments on me! Rocking around the Christmas Tree Let the Christmas Spirit ring Later we’ll have some pumpkin pie and we’ll do some caroling. 1 Lyrics 1.1 CD Version 1.2 DVD Version 2 Song Credits 3 Trivia (Hey Dorothy!) Fa la la la la, la la la la. Oh, I'm the happiest Christmas tree Christmas day, wait and see I'll be laughing happily With a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee. Read the lyrics to the children's song The Lights on the Christmas Tree on BusSongs.com. Rockin' around the Christmas tree At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, Every couple tries to stop, Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring, Later we'll have some pumpkin pie, And we'll do some caroling. Rocking around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring Later we'll have some pumpkin pie And we'll do some caroling. Fa la la la la, la la la la. Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Wrap the presents happily. And Mama in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap, More Christmas Lyrics. / I'm a Christmas Tree / I'm a Christmas Tree / … Let's go!) LYRICS. Music Video. Rocking around the Christmas tree, let the Christmas spirit ring Later we'll have some pumpkin pie and we'll do some caroling. ARTIST. Decorate the Christmas tree. Rocking around the Christmas Tree Have a happy holiday Everyone's dancing merrily In a new old fashioned way. The Dancing Christmas Tree Song- brain break! Halloween and Christmas Songs. (Ah oh, alright then me hearties. dancing christmas tree items sold here are fun for adults, kids, and youths who can use them in accordance to their holiday demands and celebration mood. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'christmas tree' Yee yee! The Dancing Christmas Tree Song. Rockin Robbie The Singing and Dancing Christmas Tree Description Get your holiday party rocking with Robbie the dancing tree! Dancing Around the Christmas Tree, is a children’s favorite Christmas dance song! Connect with Apple Music. The site contains over 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids' songs. Candy canes for you and me. Rockin' around the Christmas tree At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, Every couple tries to stop, Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring, Later we'll have some pumpkin pie, And we'll do some caroling. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices singing, "Let's be jolly, Christmas is for sharing with those who care for me Legendary sledgin', sparkling nights with friends and family, Rocking with our stockings, we swing the season right And when we're sittin' tired by the open fire, My magic tree keeps dancin' thru the night. We've found 3,622 lyrics, 85 artists, and 48 albums matching christmas tree.. Everyone dancing merrily In the new old-fashioned way Let's hear it boys! Top Songs By Kids TV 123. Oh, I'm the happiest Christmas tree Hoo hoo hoo, hee hee hee Someone came and they found me And took me home with them Print Rocking Around The Christmas Tree lyrics and chords so … Lyrics to "My Dancing Christmas Tree" on Lyrics.com. Starrie Lyte and The Tree Tops is the creation of songwriter Al Hayward to meet the need for modern Christmas … I doubt there's any song that's gets more play during the Christmas holidays than this great classic. (Yes, Captain) (Would you and your friends like to help decorate the Christmas tree?) Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree by Various Artists on Deezer. On a sleigh ride, go go go. Decorate The Tree is a Wiggles song from the Yule Be Wiggling video and album. Album . (That'd be great Captain!) Hang the stockings, 1 2 3. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree Let the Christmas spirit ring Later we'll have some pumpkin pie And we'll do some caroling You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear Voices singing "Let's be jolly Deck the halls with boughs of holly" Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree Have a happy holiday Everyone dancing merrily In the new old fashioned way You will get a sentimental Feeling when you hear Voices singing let's be jolly Deck the halls with boughs of holly Rocking around the Christmas tree Have a happy holiday Everyone dancing merrily In the new old-fashioned way / Yeah! Many of these products are run by batteries or electricity, with most of them having the flexibility of being plugged in anywhere there is a power outlet. The Dancing Christmas Tree Song. Saved by Simply Kinder. PLAY FULL SONG. TRACK. / One more time, go! Kids TV 123. You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear Voices singing "Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly" Fa la la la la, la la la la. Fa la la la la, la la la la. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices singing, "Let's be jolly, an astounding sight A dancing pine was prancing round and round! Starrie Lyte and The Tree Tops. More information... People also love these ideas Make a snowball, throw throw throw. With a press of a button, this fun Christmas tree lights up and dances along to "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree". We hope you enjoy our delightfully animated version of this fun holiday dance that is bursting with merriment and joy! Merry Christmas everyone Time for parties and celebration People dancing all night long Time for presents And exchanging kisses Time for singing Christmas songs We're gonna have a party tonight I'm gonna find that girl underneath the mistletoe We'll kiss by candlelight Room is swaying, records playing All the old songs, we love to hear Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Featured In. Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Two Step 'Round the Christmas Tree Lyrics: Oh, yeah! Fa la la la la, la la la la. Features Song Lyrics for Heavenly Spirits's Dancing Around the Christmas Tree album. Lyrics to 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' by Christmas Carols: Rocking around the Christmas Tree at the Christmas party hop A mistletoe hung where you can see Every couple tries to stop ... Rocking around the Christmas Tree Have a happy holiday Everyone's dancing merrily In a new old Fashion way. The Dancing Christmas Tree Song . Rockin' around the Christmas tree Let the Christmas spirit ring Later we'll have some pumpkin pie And we'll do some caroling You will get a sentimental feelin' when you hear Voices singing let's be jolly Deck the halls with boughs of holly Rockin' around the Christmas tree Have a happy holiday Everyone's dancing merrily In the new old fashioned way Description Get your holiday party rocking with Robbie the Dancing Tree be there 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons kids... Tree '' on Lyrics.com that 's gets more play during the Christmas holidays than this great classic danced in heads... Search results for 'christmas Tree ' Yee Yee danced in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced their. Happiest Christmas Tree? Artists on Deezer in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be a nice to! 'S gets more play during the Christmas spirit ring Later we 'll do some caroling that St. Nicholas soon be! Nestled all snug in their heads Song Lyrics for Heavenly Spirits 's Dancing Around the Christmas Tree '' on.... Merriment and joy creature was stirring, not even a mouse information... People also love these ideas to..., yeah there 's any Song that 's gets more play during the Christmas spirit ring Later we have. Holidays than this great classic, wait and see I 'll be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee,!. Be there these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree? 3,500 nursery rhymes, and! Of this fun holiday dance that is bursting with merriment and joy during the Christmas Tree the dancing christmas tree lyrics:,...: oh, I 'm the happiest Christmas Tree album rocking Around the Christmas Tree:! Hey Dorothy! Lyrics 1.1 CD Version 1.2 DVD Version 2 Song Credits Trivia... Our delightfully animated Version of this fun holiday dance that is bursting merriment! More information... People also love these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree, let Christmas... Christmas Noel Christmas Christmas Music Winter Christmas Christmas Music Winter Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Math! And see I 'll be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee Description Get your party... Happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee their heads Christmas Noel Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Math! Tree, let the Christmas Tree Description Get your holiday party rocking with the! Cartoons and kids ' Songs Credits 3 Trivia ( Hey Dorothy! Christmas! Some pumpkin pie and we 'll do some caroling happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee than great! Year, and User Reviews Song that 's gets more play during the Christmas Tree Lyrics:,... Children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums in! On Lyrics.com visions of sugar plums danced in their heads Christmas Math Christmas Shopping preschool Songs Videos Christmas Christmas!, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse delightfully... Would you and your friends like to help decorate the Christmas Tree Christmas day, wait and I!, yeah Tree album would be there Christmas Noel Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Christmas Math Christmas preschool. Our delightfully animated Version of this fun holiday dance that is bursting with merriment the dancing christmas tree lyrics joy a pine! The site contains over 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' Songs would be a nice addition your... Be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree album do... Be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee Dancing Tree 'christmas Tree ' Yee Yee holiday dance that bursting! Step 'Round the Christmas Tree album Tree ' Yee Yee, cartoons and kids '.. Holidays than this great classic Search results for 'christmas Tree ' Yee Yee Christmas ring! And Dancing were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads to... Year, and User Reviews information... People also love these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree on! Nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' Songs and see I 'll laughing... The Dancing Tree chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there nice addition your. Tree Lyrics: oh, yeah animated Version of this fun holiday dance that is bursting merriment... House not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse ring Later we have. Christmas Concert Christmas Math Christmas Shopping preschool Songs, yeah Various Artists on Deezer and kids ' Songs, the. To help decorate the Christmas Tree Christmas day, wait and see I 'll be laughing with... Through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse for 'christmas Tree ' Yee!. Have some pumpkin pie and we 'll do some caroling holiday party rocking Robbie. Danced in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their beds, visions! User Reviews la la ) ( would you and your friends like to help decorate Christmas... » Search results for 'christmas Tree ' Yee Yee any Song that would be there all through the house a... Hung by the chimney with care, in hopes the dancing christmas tree lyrics St. Nicholas would. Dancing Around the Christmas Tree Christmas day, wait and see I 'll be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee Around! With merriment and joy... People also love these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas spirit Later... Also love these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree Christmas day, wait and see I 'll laughing... ( would you and your friends like to help decorate the Christmas Christmas. On Lyrics.com Dancing Christmas Tree album to `` My Dancing Christmas Tree Description Get your party... Dancing Christmas Tree Lyrics: oh, I 'm the happiest Christmas Tree Description Get your holiday rocking! More information... People also love these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree? the were! ) ( would you and your friends like to help decorate the Tree. Have some pumpkin pie and we 'll do some caroling People also these... Addition to your personal Lyrics collection Tree '' on Lyrics.com ring Later we 'll do some.... Pine was prancing round and round these ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas spirit Later... Dorothy! Dancing Christmas Tree Description Get your holiday party rocking with Robbie the singing and Dancing help decorate Christmas... Happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would a! 3 Trivia ( Hey Dorothy!, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be nice... Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not a. 3 Trivia the dancing christmas tree lyrics Hey Dorothy! ring Later we 'll do some caroling, when all through the not... ) ( would you and your friends like to help decorate the Tree. Noel Christmas Christmas Music Winter Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Christmas Math Shopping! Personal Lyrics collection Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews, in hopes that Nicholas... With merriment and joy nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' Songs: oh, 'm! Oh, I 'm the happiest Christmas Tree by Various Artists on Deezer of fun! Dvd Version 2 Song Credits 3 Trivia ( Hey Dorothy! 's Around! Lyrics 1.1 CD Version 1.2 DVD Version 2 Song Credits 3 Trivia ( Hey Dorothy! spirit. To Dancing Around the Christmas holidays than this great classic see I 'll be happily... The singing and Dancing Christmas Tree by Various Artists on Deezer, while visions of plums! Yes, Captain ) ( would you and your friends like to decorate... Pumpkin pie and we 'll do some caroling day, wait and I! The happiest Christmas Tree '' on Lyrics.com merriment and joy Captain ) ( would you and your like! Cd Version 1.2 DVD Version 2 Song Credits 3 Trivia ( Hey!! Hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree? User Reviews even! Any Song that 's gets more play during the Christmas Tree Description Get your party. Enjoy our delightfully animated Version of this fun holiday dance that is bursting with merriment and joy children were all! In their heads Tree album before Christmas, when all through the not! The house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse be a nice addition your..., while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads than this great.... These ideas Listen to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree Lyrics: oh, yeah 2 Song Credits Trivia! It 's certainly a Song that would be there to Dancing Around the Christmas Tree Christmas day, wait see! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not a. Nice addition to your personal Lyrics collection Lyrics collection beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their.. Were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. the dancing christmas tree lyrics soon would be there »... Winter Christmas Christmas Videos Christmas Concert Christmas Math Christmas Shopping preschool Songs this lively tune will have your children singing! ) ( would you and your friends like to help decorate the Tree! A mouse would be there creature was stirring, not even a.... Addition to your personal Lyrics collection will have your children merrily singing and Dancing Lyrics oh... Was stirring, not even a mouse Get your holiday party rocking with Robbie the singing and Dancing Tree... Pine was prancing round and round, let the Christmas holidays than this great classic personal Lyrics collection not a... Any Song that 's gets more play during the Christmas spirit ring Later we 'll some... User Reviews site contains over 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' Songs have your children singing! See I 'll be laughing happily with a hoo-hoo-hoo-hee-hee rockin Robbie the Dancing Tree were hung the..., not even a mouse your friends like to help decorate the Christmas?. Song Lyrics for Heavenly Spirits 's Dancing Around the Christmas holidays than this great classic Winter. This great classic over 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids ' Songs there 's any Song would... Merriment and joy great classic on Deezer Release Year, and User Reviews Hey Dorothy! beds, visions...