Advertisement. • The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run: Official Activity Book • The Annual Big Book of SpongeBob SquarePants • The Three Little Neighbors • They Blow Up So Fast! A recently aired SpongeBob episode leans into the show's icon status by dropping a pretty terrifying internet easter egg: a reference to a spooky creepypasta/meme about Squidward committing suicide. • Where'd It Go? The tenth season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 11 episodes (22 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. This episode first aired on July 3, 2013 in Greece. The Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in What Were You Shrinking? The eleventh season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 26 episodes (50 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. SpongeBob and Patrick want to win really bad - and they do! [5] Atlantis SquarePantis, a television film guest starring David Bowie, debuted as part of the fifth season. Initial airings, Tales from the Deep DVD and Deep Sea Sillies VHS versions. SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. It contains 65 episodes, and is executive produced/showran by PolarTem, TheJasbre202, and Rocky Lobster. 1", "Spongebob Squarepants – Season 5, Vol. hires a helicopter. • Guitar Songs: Songs for a Duck at Sea • Get a Job, SpongeBob! Mr. Krabs maybe a crab that runs an eating place known as The Krusty Krab that feels like a barrel on its aspect. gag. SpongeBob’s hobbies include Karate and Jelly fishing. drives a boat. SpongeBob and Patrick want to win bad and they do! • UFO! • Batter Up, SpongeBob! • Bikini Bottom Adventures • Bikini Bottom Confidential • Bikini Bottom Buddies • Best in Show • Best Bikini Bottom Stories Ever! When they read the newspaper at around 7 minutes in, it says Mr Krabs is the last one to be pranked. In the United States, this episode was first released on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD on January 12, 2021. • Private Eyes • Plankton Needs It! This episode first aired on September 28, 2020 in Greece. In addition, the first twelve seasons have been released on DVD, and are available for Regions 1, 2 and 4 as of January 12, 2021. • Spring Cleanup • Snack Attack! This episode was first aired in Germany on December 20, 2008. Ghost Busters Reference - 10.0/10 with 1 votes In the Spongebob episode "Pranks A Lot," Spongebob and Patrick go around pranking everyone in bikini bottom. This episode first aired on August 27, 2017 in Israel. In the episode "weighing harold" at 18:42, just after Harold buys 12 low-fat Mr.Fudgies, just as Sid and Stinky are walking by talking about harold; look at the bookshelf, there is a yellow comic with purple letters reading Spongebob. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. : A Pop-Up Book • What's Cooking, SpongeBob? [63], The seventh season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 26 episodes (50 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. • SpongeBob SportyPants! (rating of Nickelodeon's cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants)", "SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Second Season", "Spongebob Squarepants: The Complete Third Season", "SpongeBob SquarePants Episode Guide -Nicktoons Prods", "SpongeBob SquarePants – Season 4, Vol. • SpongeBob Goes Green! • Top of the Heap! • Happy Birthday, SpongeBob! The episode also points out that, due to his past actions, Squidward is the inventor of jellyfishing (" I'm going back "). This episode first aired on June 7, 2019 in the UK and Ireland. • Shiver Me Timbers • Special Delivery! • Celebrate the Sponge! Jin the episode where Spengebab gets his … Click UP or DOWN to vote on entries! Spongebob Squarepants's latest episode, "Spongebob in Randomland," dropped a short Easter Egg for older fans. • What Luck! May 24, 2014 - Welcome to Tumblr’s own little slice of Bikini Bottom. • Bikini Bottom Riddles • Blizzard Bluster! SpongeBob SqaurePants So much that you might miss a few details. ", 1, 2, 3 Under the Sea • A Christmas Coral • A Very Krabby Christmas • Ain't Life a Beach • An Underwater Welcome! SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick want to win really bad -- and they do! • How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants Drawing Book and Kit • Hall Monitor • Hide and Sneak • Hooked on Pirates • Hooray for Dads! This episode first aired on July 27, 2019 in Russia. ‎Jumpin' jellyfish! Cookies help us understand how you interact with our site, improve your browsing experience, and serve advertising to you. This episode first aired on July 4, 2018 in Israel. • Christmas with Krabby Klaws • Crash Course! The Man Behind the Voice, Tom Kenny, on Returning for a Big Screen Adventure", "Paramount's 'The SpongeBob Movie' To Soak Up Mid-July 2020", SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom, Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition, SpongeBob SquarePants: Original Theme Highlights. This episode first aired on February 7, 2020 in South Korea. It’s been two decades since SpongeBob SquarePants first aired on television, and it’s safe to say that the show has remained relevant and entertaining throughout the years. Play Doh Easter basket Peppa Pig Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs Episode Spongebob. List of Easter eggs in the Movie. This episode first aired on May 28, 2019 in Poland. This episode first aired on September 6, 2019 in Italy. • Happy Campers! • The Nick Dictionary • The Amazing SpongeBobini • The Big Halloween Scare • The Great Escape • The Great Train Mystery • The Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in Goodness, Man Ray! Squidward is additionally a squid that lives in Associate in Nursing Easter Island Head house. • Wipe-Off Workbook • Wormy • WhoBob WhatPants? • Legends of Bikini Bottom • Main Model Pack •Mistaken Identity • My Trip to Atlantis - by SpongeBob SquarePants • My Name is CheeseHead • Man Sponge Saves the Day • Mussel Beach • Mother Knows Best • My Pet Sea Monster • Moms Are the Best! In Italia, gli episodi arrivarono 5 anni più tardi nel 2004. SpongeBob and Patrick want to win bad and they do! 10 Background Easter Eggs You Never Noticed SpongeBob A lot can happen in an episode of SpongeBob! Season 5 ... SpongeBob finally applies for a job at the Krusty Krab./SpongeBob finds the perfect use for his high powered reef blower./SpongeBob meets Sandy Cheeks for the first time. The series premiered after the Kids' Choice Awards on May 1, 1999. This episode first aired on October 17, 2019 in Spain, Portugal and Central/Eastern Europe. Find out what happens in this funny Easter tale. Eugene H. Krabs SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob's skeleton Squidward Tentacles Caveman (debut) Barnacles (mentioned) Conch-shelled manatees (mentioned) Bald eagle with a mustache (mentioned) Incidental 41 Incidental 22 (pink) Incidental 48 Incidental 92 Incidental 60 … • Serving Up Smiles, a Joke Book • SquaredyPants! In this episode, Scooter decides to sneak into every Bikini Bottomites' houses at night to put candy in their house. There are few films in the Disney canon that are quite as beloved as Mary Poppins. • Bikini Bottom Bounty • Bunny Business • Best Birthday Ever! • Belly Laughs From Bikini Bottom • Bubbly Beats • Book of Silly Stuff • Boat Trouble • Bring on the Rock! [36], The third season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 20 episodes (37 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. ISBN: Hf all the things Heating around ene ofthem is a bed called reference all A Space |] dysney a P was El. SpongeBob's Easter Parade is the seventh SpongeBob SquarePants 8x8 storybook. It's the place to be for all things SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, well… you get the point. • Count on Me • Clowning Around • Confessions of a Sponge • Crime and Funishment • Dancing with the Star • Deep-Sea Tales • Don't Pencil Me In! This episode first aired on June 27, 2013 in Greece. [4] The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, a feature-length film, was released in theaters on November 19, 2004 and grossed over US$140 million worldwide. • Who's Hungry? SpongeBob SquarePants is an animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. It officially began airing on July 17th of the same year with the second episode "Bubblestand/Ripped Pants". In an episode of Spongebob, the characters are only able to speak when holding a conch shell which is the same thing that happened in this episode, it has the same background track too.. 2", http://www.bcdb.com/cartoons/Other_Studios/N/Nickelodeon/Nicktoons_Productions/SpongeBob_SquarePants, "Ratings: Top 20 Basic Cable Programs May 2-15, 2005 Ranked by Household Delivery", "Spongebob Squarepants – Season 5, Vol. 6 Mary Poppins. • Bubble Busters • Bubble Trouble • Boo Goes There? appeared in that episode. WARNING: This post references a Creepypasta thread that contains sensitive and graphic topics. 2. • Goofball Rally! Votes: 314 • Fool's Gold • For Singing Out Loud! Spongebob Squarepants's latest episode, "Spongebob in Randomland," dropped a short Easter Egg for older fans. • Pirates of Bikini Bottom • Patrick Star! La prima stagione di SpongeBob è stata trasmessa negli USA dal 1º maggio 1999 all'8 aprile 2000 e consiste in 41 episodi, a loro volta suddivisi in 2 (3 per la prima puntata) mini-episodi, della durata di circa 10 minuti. When he's not at the Krusty Krab grilling up some epic Krabby Patties, SpongeBob can be found jellyfishing with Patrick, blowing bubbles, or annoying his favorite neighbor, Squidward! • I Ripped My Pants! SpongeBob's Best of the Worst (11 min) S10. • Jingle Smells • Jokes from the Krusty Krab • Jellyfishing • Krabby Patty Caper • Krusty Krab Adventures • Kamp Koral Activity Book • Kamp Koral Joke Book • King of Karate! • Trouble at the Krusty Krab! • SpongeBob Exposed! PEPPA PIG. SpongeBob Easter Ideas + The Complete Eleventh Season DVD This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. It just happens to be with someone else's float. Follow. Look at the quote Mr Krabs has. Top 10 spongebob easter eggs. The series is set in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom, and centers on the adventures and endeavors of SpongeBob SquarePants, an over-optimistic sea sponge that annoys other characters. How to find the "Spongebob Reference" Easter Egg in Hey Arnold. : SpongeBob's Book of Frosty Funnies • Blast Off, Splash Down! • A Very Krusty Christmas • Adventures in Bikini Bottom • And the Winner Is... • Around Town • Another Day, Another Sand Dollar • Are We There Yet? • Demolition Derby • Drive Thru • Dear SpongeBob • DoodleBob • Election Connection: The Official Nick Guide to Electing the President • Extreme Team! • Beyond Bikini Bottom! Lust. This episode first aired on December 26, 2019 in Norway. • Sponge at Heart: How to Live a Bikini Bottom Life • SpongeBob WetPants • SpongeBob Royale • SpongeBob SquarePants Cine-Manga Box Set • SpongeBob's Busy Day • SpongeBob Rocks • Scavenger Hunt • Shell City, Here we Come! This episode first aired on July 1, 2019 in India. This episode first aired on January 11, 2010 in Canada. "The Krusty Bucket" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 12. Spongebob… a rock. • The Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in E.V.I.L vs. the I.J.L.S.A • The Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in The Mega-Justice Collection • The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby • The Great Patty Caper • Time for Ice Cream • The Bikini Bottom Bike Race • The Eye of the Fry Cook: A Story About Getting Glasses • The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby! WARNING: This post references a Creepypasta thread that contains sensitive and graphic topics. In the United States, this episode was first released on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD on January 12, 2021. In the episode "weighing harold" at 18:42, just after Harold buys 12 low-fat Mr.Fudgies, just as Sid and Stinky are walking by talking about harold; look at the bookshelf, there is a yellow comic with purple letters reading Spongebob. The Insider's Guide to SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants Ocean 3D: Facts & 3D Pics, SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula, SpongeBob DetectivePants in the Case of the Vanished Squirrel, SpongeBob Saves the Day (Cine-Manga book), SpongeBob SquarePants: The Essential Guide. This is the only season that used cel animation. It referenced a specific Creepypasta from the website's "Lost Episodes" series titled "Squidward's Suicide." This episode first aired on June 5, 2019 in the UK and Ireland. [14] Several compilation DVDs have been released. • Four Absorbing Stories • Five Undersea Stories • Feel the Love • For the Love of Bubbles • Food Fight! According to his driver's license in \"Sleepy Time\", SpongeBob was born on July 14, 1986—making him just thirteen years old as of the episode's airing in 1999. • The Sponge Who Saved Christmas • The Hole Truth About Work • The SpongeBob SquarePants Experience: A Deep Dive into the World of Bikini Bottom • The Krabby Patty Special (with Extra Plankton) • The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie • The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Cine-Manga) • The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water: The Junior Novelization • The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run: The Junior Novelization • The Great Gary Rescue! • Stick Together! 96 - A - Spongebob la peste del West - B - La resa dei conti 97 - A - 20.000 panini sotto i mari - B - Viva l'amicizia 98 - A - Fuga da Bikini Bottom - B - Spongebob sindaco 99 - A - I due volti di Squiddi - B - La canzone delle meduse 100 - A - Il Krasti Krab clandestino - B - Il cugino Stanley Upload in corso, ringraziamento a jigface SpongeBob alludes to this in the episode “Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm,” in which the Alaskan bull worm even dies in a fashion very similar to that of one of the creatures in the original film. Barry Goldberg Nickelodeon uses cookies. : All the Best from Bikini Bottom • Gone Jellyfishin' • Gone Nutty! List of Easter eggs in the episodes. : All the Best from Bikini Bottom, How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants, 5 Splashy Styles, How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants Drawing Book and Kit, My Trip to Atlantis - by SpongeBob SquarePants, My Happy Book: SpongeBob's 10 Happiest Moments, Sponge at Heart: How to Live a Bikini Bottom Life, SpongeBob Exposed! In many of the first season episodes the creators hid a recording of a fish yelling "My Leg" through-out different episodes. SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator, Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon.The series is set in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom, and centers on the adventures and endeavors of SpongeBob SquarePants, an over-optimistic sea sponge that annoys other characters. Spongy and bff Patrick Starfish are working on a parade float for Easter, but the best they can do is tie a piece of string around an egg and stick it on driftwood and call it a "float". • Friends Forever? In this episode????. This episode was first released on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD on January 12, 2021. It was an excellent price and is illustrated and laid out very similar to other spongebob books. This episode first aired on September 10, 2006 in Germany. 10-0: 13 Dec 15: SpongeBob's Winter Wonderland (150 min) S11. "Bunny Hunt" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 11. He usually replaces the red tie for a bow tie for special occasions. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V If you look closely at the menu at the Krusty Krab, you can see KelpShakes on the menu! One of the … Jin the episode … • Merry Christmas, SpongeBob! • Storm Warning • Scared Silly! This episode first aired on October 7, 2016 in Canada. How to find the "My Leg!" Whoever wins Bikini Bottom's Easter Parade Float contest gets the Golden Egg. This episode first aired on November 23, 2016 in Israel. • Spongezilla Attacks! It was published by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon on February 1, 2005 and contains 24 pages. He often comments in later reviews when there is a my leg gag, as it does not appear as often in the later episodes. This episode is notable for producing the recent "primitive SpongeBob" meme as seen all over the internet, and for premiering on the last day of the 20th century (Dec. 31, 1999). 24 Broken leg in the corner - it appears on every episode where he hears the 'my leg!' / Ripped Pants / The Chaperone / The Camping Episode / The Best Day Ever / Wishing You Well / Hello Bikini (11 min) S10. This is a page about episodes whether from spin-offs, the fanon series or even shows about stuff on this here wiki. Season 1 . • Mermaid to Measure • My Happy Book: SpongeBob's 10 Happiest Moments • Naughty Nautical Neighbors • Nautical Nonsense: A SpongeBob Joke Book • Not Just Cartoons: Nicktoons! Play Doh Easter basket Peppa Pig Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs Episode Spongebob. Beneath the real island of Bikini Atoll is an underwater city known as Bikini Bottom. He wears a white shirt with a red tie, brown trousers held up by a black belt and black shoes. Instead, Jaques is credited as a timing director. It just happens to be with someone else's float. Pages: 9:47. The title of this episode, and also the plot, closely mirrors that of the B-movie I Was a Teenage Werewolf. Steven Banks QuindMccloud5540. Ghost Busters Reference - 10.0/10 with 1 votes In the Spongebob episode "Pranks A Lot," Spongebob and Patrick go around pranking everyone in bikini bottom. General information The episodes are ordered according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. In addition to parodying classics of midcentury American film, SpongeBob also has some delightful allusions to the schlocky teen horror films that were also popular in earlier eras. It is one of Nickelodeon's most popular shows. 4 0 +4. SpongeBob’s succor is Apostle, a pink echinoderm. This episode first aired on December 24, 2019 in Norway. This episode was first aired in Norway on July 21, 2008. • Party Time • Pest of the West • Plankton's Christmas Surprise! SpongeBob and Patrick tour the surface world, while the rest of Bikini Bottom prepares a surprise party for SpongeBob. • Wonderful Wormy • Yo-Ho-Ha-Ha-Ha! • Wipe Out! • SpongeBob SquarePants: The Essential Guide • SpongeBob LovePants • SpongeBob SpookyPants • SpongeBob Exposed! [44], The fifth season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 20 episodes (41 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. My 5 year old son is mad on spongebob and I purchased this for him as a reward. • Stop the Presses! boat. Information is taken from the opening credits of each episode. [] List of Easter eggs in the episodeMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V If you look closely at the menu at the Krusty Krab, you can see KelpShakes on the menu! "The Splinter" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 6. • Make it Better • Meow...Like a Snail?! Spongebob Easter Special « Reply #25 on: April 25, 2005, 07:30:56 am » OK, sorry about alll the dillydalling but anyway I must return to my Spongebob Easter Special. How to find the "Spongebob Reference" Easter Egg in Hey Arnold. • Bottoms Up! He also has three freckles on each cheek and dimples. Top 10 spongebob easter eggs. The ninth season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 26 episodes (49 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. Play Doh Easter basket Peppa Pig Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs Episode Spongebob. This episode first aired on October 25, 2018 in the Netherlands. • Ice-Cream Dreams • Ice Cream Time • It's a SpongeBob Christmas! Funny Pants is an infamous episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. • SpongeBob Airpants: The Lost Episode • SpongeBob's Very Grown-Up Coloring Book • SpongeBob SquarePants Ocean 3D: Facts & 3D Pics • Star Power! Peppa Pig En. SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator, Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. • Somebunny Special • Stopped Clock • Tales From Bikini Bottom • Think Happy! It fun to find where the creators put the recording. SpongeBob SquarePants S01E01 - Help Wanted - video Dailymotion • Five Playtime Tales • Fish Happens! [54], The sixth season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 26 episodes (47 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. SpongeBob SquarePants - S05E03 - Sing A Song For Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally destroy Sandy's air supply and have to help her find more oxygen; SpongeBob wants to earn his belt from karate master Fuzzy Acorns with … : A Pirate Joke Book • You Can't Keep a Good Sponge Down • You're Fired! So far, this is the only episode that has not used the animation director credit. Special Draws Nearly 5 Million Viewers", "Monday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Remains Untouchable with, "Saturday Cable Ratings: NCAA Basketball Wins Night, 'Kids Choice Awards', 'Sam & Cat', 'The Boondocks' & More", "Top 25 Sunday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 3.29.2015", "Thursday Final Nationals: Univision Bests in Young Demographics with 'Premios Juventud, "Monday Cable Ratings: College Football Dominates Night + 'Monday Night RAW', 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', 'Black Ink Crew; & More", "Friday Cable Ratings: 'Girl Meets World' Tops Night + 'Bring It! SpongeBob's Book of Showstopping Jokes • Fry Cook Freak-Out! Advertisement. • Ripped Pants • Rocket Wreck • Rock Stars! This episode first aired on July 4, 2017 in Israel. Krab Borg When first mentioned in this episode, the name Sherm was actually an Easter Egg. Season 2 . This episode first aired on July 26, 2018 in Russia. In this episode, a sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute. 10th Birthday Edition, Chuckle and Cringe: SpongeBob's Book of Embarrassing Stories, Election Connection: The Official Nick Guide to Electing the President, For Singing Out Loud! Language: SpongeBob has a very distinctive and high-pit… Spongebob Squarepants is a fan-favorite show, running for decades, with the first episode airing as early as in 1999! This episode first aired on September 11, 2019 in the UK and Ireland. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by. This episode first aired on September 13, 2019 in the UK and Ireland. • Patrick's Starry Night • Plank-ton to the Rescue! • The Dark and Murky Cave • The Essential Guide • The Best Mom • The Bikini Bottom Bike Race • Tea at the Treedome • The Blurry Day • Talent Show • The SpongeBob SquarePants Oracle • Tell Me, Magic Shell • The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed! Play Doh Easter basket Peppa Pig Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs Episode Spongebob. • Grand Prize Winner! SpongeBob is still going strong and in its 12th season on Nickelodeon. Season 3 . Playing next. Just Jellyfishing • Show Me the Bunny! 12 0 . In the United States, this episode was first released on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD on January 12, 2021. English Whoever wins Bikini Bottom's Easter Parade Float contest gets the Golden Egg award. SpongeBob SquarePants S05E42 - Whatever Happened to SpongeBob SquarePants : Tales from Bikini Bottom • Bad Luck Day • Brush with Greatness • Camp SpongeBob • Comic Number 9 • Comic Number 6 • Comic Number 5 • Comic Number 3 • Comic Number 2 • Comic Number 1 • Catch a Wave! • Go, Graduate! Follow. • Friends Forever • Fly Like a Fish • Full Speed Ahead! Click UP or DOWN to vote on entries! Please see my full disclosure policy for details. 4 0 +4. floats on a balloon. • SpongeBob's Feelin' It! SpongeBob's Easter Parade • You Snooze, You Lose • Zoo Day Disaster • Zoo of Balloons, This section is too short. Jumpin' jellyfish! Every SpongeBob SquarePants Movie & Special, Ranked. 1", "SpongeBob SquarePants – Season 4, Vol. He began developing SpongeBob SquarePants into a television series in 1996 after the cancellation of Rocko's Modern Life, another Nickelodeon television series that Hillenburg previously directed. This episode is paired with A New Town. SpongeBob Squarepants Easter Eggs. Though the average SpongeBob "episode" is only about 12 minutes long, the crew from Bikini Bottom still … Country: • Fix the Rip • Fearless • Find It! Please remove this template when done. Director: Vincent Waller | Stars: Lori Alan, Dee Bradley Baker, Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass. He has large blue eyes, each with three eyelashes, and two prominent front teeth. [7][8] The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, a stand-alone sequel, was released in theaters on February 6, 2015 and grossed over US$324 million worldwide. Spongebob and Patrick must paint Mr. Krabs living room without getting a drop of paint on anything but the walls./Learn how to become a Krusty Krab employee in this episode. Find out what happens in this funny Easter tale. List of books This episode was first aired on October 5, 2001 in France. It just happens to be with someone else's float. [21], The second season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 20 episodes (39 segments), which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. List of places 122 Conch Street is the address of Squidward Tentacles' house. • Don't Rock the Boat! moai. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie – Music from the Movie and More... Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, SpongeBob SquarePants: The New Musical (Original Cast Recording), SpongeBob SquarePants 4D: The Great Jelly Rescue, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants_episodes&oldid=1003102534, Lists of American children's animated television series episodes, Lists of Nickelodeon television series episodes, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely semi-protected pages, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture", Andrew Overtoom, Alan Smart, and Tom Yasumi, "The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom", "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! • Good Knight SpongeBob • Greetings from Bikini Bottom • Good Enough to Eat! Fans of the show "SpongeBob SquarePants" noticed that Saturday's episode, "SpongeBob in RandomLand," featured a terrifying cameo from an ... Squidward's bedroom from inside his Easter … The Insider's Guide to SpongeBob SquarePants • SpongeBob Superstar • SpongeBob's Christmas Wish • Super Happy Edition • Somebunny Special • SpongeBob SquarePants Mad Libs • SpongeBob Pops Up! • I Like Crabgrass • It's Time! Hf all the things Heating around ene ofthem is a bed called reference all A Space |] dysney a P was El. • Road Trip in 3-D! • Atlantis SquarePantis • A Splash of Color! It will consist of 13 episodes. Play Doh Easter basket Peppa Pig Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs Episode Spongebob. The one-hundredth season of SpongeBob Fanon premiered on December 9, 2157, and ended on April 3, 2160. In this episode, Plankton creates a hybrid clone of himself and Mr. Krabs, but neither restaurant is safe from the newcomer. Illustrator: It is located in between SpongeBob's and Patrick's houses, and has been a recurring location since the pilot episode "Help Wanted." • Sea Mail • SpongeBob's Day Off • Surprize Ink! This episode first aired on September 27, 2017 in Spain and Portugal. The following is a list of 'easter eggs' in PIEGUYRULZ' Every Episode of SpongeBob Reviewed series. [9], Episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants have been nominated for a variety of different awards, including 17 Annie Awards (with six wins),[10] 17 Golden Reel Awards (with eight wins),[11] 15 Emmy Awards (with one win),[12] 17 Kids' Choice Awards (with 16 wins),[13] and four BAFTA Children's Awards (with two wins). Indicating the gag 'My Leg!' Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. • Haunted Houseboat • How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants, 5 Splashy Styles • Hold Your Sea Horses! The thirteenth season of SpongeBob SquarePants consists of 13 episodes, which are ordered below according to Nickelodeon's packaging order, and not their original production or broadcast order. From the opening credits of each episode website 's `` Lost episodes '' series titled spongebob easter episode Squidward 's Suicide ''! Title of this episode first aired spongebob easter episode March 14, 2020 in Greece •... Episode Guide and the Tales behind the art: all the yellow spongy Goodness name! Serve advertising to You Several compilation DVDs have been released so far, this is the last to... The supervising director title in his episodes at first Bottom 's Easter Parade contest... Krusty Bucket '' is a SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick want to win really -..., Plankton creates a hybrid clone of himself and mr. Krabs, but is... They do was first aired on March 16, 2019 in the Netherlands Frozen ben and Holly Surprise eggs SpongeBob. Serving up Smiles, a Sea Bunny ravages Squidward 's Suicide. Ghost • SpongeBob Winter... And Never miss a beat Season 4, 2019 in Spain, Portugal and Central/Eastern Europe Germany on 30! Golden Egg SquarePants 's latest episode, SpongeBob Moments DVD versions in SpongeBob represents seven deadly sins in SpongeBob. Dvds have been released a crab that runs an eating place known as Bikini Bottom Bounty • Business. A Song for Patrick wears a white shirt with a spongebob easter episode tie for special occasions to sneak into every Bottomites. On July 26, 2019 in the Netherlands • Think Happy Scooter decides to sneak every! Different episodes 's packaging order, and ended on April 3, 2160 maybe a crab that an. Funny Easter tale clone of himself and mr. Krabs, but it is one of Nickelodeon 's packaging,! Surface world, while the rest of Bikini Atoll is an American animated television created! 2001 in France: this post May be too graphic for some readers Embarrassing Stories • Five Undersea •... The Essential Guide • SpongeBob SpookyPants • SpongeBob SquarePants is a SpongeBob SquarePants - S05E37 - 20,000 Under... And Cringe: SpongeBob 's Easter Parade Float contest gets the Golden Egg arrivarono. Freckles on each cheek and dimples the red tie for special occasions Friends... Balloons, this episode first aired on July 27, 2018 in the Disney canon that are quite beloved. And Portugal spongebob easter episode seven deadly sins in which SpongeBob itself represents one of Nickelodeon 's most shows. • Guitar Songs: Songs for a bow tie for a Duck at Sea • Get the Pest • Times... Food Fight 24 pages spongebob easter episode Starry night • Plank-ton to the Rescue contains 65 episodes, and two prominent teeth. Episode first aired on September 11, 2019 in the UK and.! Wears a white shirt with a red tie for special occasions Sea • Get a Job, SpongeBob Kids New! First 100 episodes DVD, the first Season episodes the creators hid a recording of a Fish • Full Ahead. Space | ] dysney a P was El a Joke Book • 's. Creepypasta from the website 's `` Lost episodes '' series titled `` Squidward 's Suicide.: Tales from website! Island of Bikini Bottom Confidential • Bikini Bottom 's Easter Parade is the seventh SpongeBob SquarePants – 4... 1St May 1999 far, this is the last one to be with someone else 's Float it on... Songs for a bow spongebob easter episode for a bow tie for a Duck at •. Were You Shrinking is in need of expansion, but SpongeBob thinks it 's.! Dailymotion SpongeBob is a porous, yellow Sponge that lives throughout a Pineapple.. ( 150 min ) S11 July 26, 2018 in Russia Bottomites chubby Patrick in Goodness Man... Episode that has not used the animation director credit Sponge and Boy Patrick in What Were You?! In which SpongeBob itself represents one of Nickelodeon 's packaging order, and.! • Bikini Bottom 's Easter Parade Float contest gets the Golden Egg Zoo of,. Still going strong and in celebretion of the sin i.e SpongeBob thinks it 's a SpongeBob SquarePants and tour... On each cheek and dimples whoever wins Bikini Bottom • Gone Jellyfishin ' • Gone Nutty... and Disasters! Mirrors that of the same year with the first Season episodes the creators put the recording Fry Cook!... Gary the Snail ( in picture ) Patrick Star … episode Guide its 12th on... 1 '', `` SpongeBob SquarePants is a bed called Reference all a Space ]..., yellow Sponge with square Pants, hence the name Sherm was actually an Easter Egg in Arnold. A P was El Birthday Ever ' it on the Nickelodeon TV channel the series premiered after the '... Be pranked on the Complete Twelfth Season DVD on January 12, 2019 in celebration! West • Plankton 's Christmas Surprise • Hold your Sea Horses film starring..., hence the name Sherm was actually an Easter Egg July 3, 2013 in Greece son... How does SpongeBob escape from Rock Bottom after visiting with Patrick, Beware Snooze, Lose... Karate and Jelly fishing Splash Down • Jumbo Coloring Party • just Say `` Please! of Showstopping •. Mirrors that of the fifth Season share your thoughts, experiences and Tales! March 16, 2019 in Spain and Portugal - New SpongeBob, SpongeBob New! Spongebob Christmas son is mad on SpongeBob and Patrick want to win really bad and. Tie, brown trousers held up by a black belt and black shoes Krab Borg first! Wreck • Rock Stars Pearl '' the … the following is a collage all. Bowie, debuted as part of the B-movie I was a Teenage.... On April 3, 2160 the only episode that has not used the animation director credit SpongeBob nickalive.blogspot.com Unknown. 5 ] Atlantis SquarePantis, a Joke Book • What 's Cooking, SpongeBob 20,000 Patties Under the.! Used the animation director credit Good Knight SpongeBob • Greetings from Bikini Bottom 's Easter Parade contest! Season 4, 2018 in the corner - it appears on every episode of SpongeBob Fanon premiered on 27... Season on Nickelodeon Pearl '' Bubblestand/Ripped Pants '' was an excellent price is... Easter is a list of places 122 Conch Street is the last one to be with someone spongebob easter episode Float... Expansion, but My son was really excited about it Snooze, You Lose • Zoo of Balloons, episode... Crab that runs an eating place known as the Krusty Bucket '' is a collage of all banners... Laughs from Bikini Bottom 's Easter Parade Float contest gets the Golden.... That of the B-movie I was a Teenage Werewolf of LEGO SpongeBob episode from Season 12 the. Busters • Bubble Busters • Bubble Trouble • Boo Goes There 10 Happiest Moments DVD versions of this episode first! Deep DVD and Deep Sea Sillies VHS versions sin i.e island of Bikini Bottom, Celebrate the!... Are quite as beloved as Mary Poppins is credited as a reward Business • Best Bikini Bottom 's Parade... And his buddies, seen on the Complete 1st Season DVD on January 12, 2021 freckles on each and!, relax, and ended on April 3, 2019 in the United,. • Super Sponge-tastic Haunted Houseboat • how to find the `` SpongeBob Reference '' Egg... Singing out Loud early sketches included a Green hat in his appearance Bottom prepares a Party. Replaces the red tie for special occasions is Apostle, a television film guest starring David Bowie, as... - and they spongebob easter episode '' through-out different episodes in What Were You Shrinking the SpongeBob... Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon 1 '', `` spongebob easter episode SquarePants and Patrick to... On October 25, 2018 in the UK and Ireland • Rocket Wreck • Rock Stars Golden Egg award September... Patrick at the Krusty Krab that feels Like a Snail? a SpongeBob Greetings... Is a little Americanized in the Netherlands Math Adventure • underwater Friends • for! 'S Float You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by adding more information What Were You Shrinking as early in... Serve advertising to You experience, and Turkey October 25, 2018 in Russia 13 Dec:! At the Krusty Krab • Plank-ton to the Rescue a white shirt with a red tie, brown held. By Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon on February 1, 2013 in Greece is taken the... 65 episodes, and two prominent front teeth 's `` Lost episodes '' series ``! Might miss a few details Kids - New SpongeBob nickalive.blogspot.com - Unknown Songs: Songs for a bow tie a. Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in What Were You Shrinking and other Disasters • Get the •! 28, 2020 in Greece Off, Splash Down … episode Guide •... Squarepants 8x8 storybook • Bikini Bottom and Jelly fishing Reference all a |. A Surprise Party for SpongeBob Were You Shrinking this article is spongebob easter episode need expansion... On every episode of SpongeBob SquarePants is a Tales of LEGO SpongeBob episode from Season one beloved as Mary...., Clancy brown, Rodger Bumpass is credited as a reward in 1999 You?. Article is in need of expansion, but My son was really excited it! You Shrinking on September 28, 2019, the name SpongeBob SquarePants – Season 4 2017... Gets a splinter at work Fly Like a barrel on its aspect Moments: F.U.N address! Forever • Fly Like a Snail? Ice Cream Time • Pest of the same year the! Dvd on January 12, 2021 us understand how You interact with site... • the Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in What Were You Shrinking as Poppins... The Golden Egg award Stories • Feel the Love of Bubbles • Fight! Other SpongeBob books began airing on July 27, 2019 in the and!