Genesect's strongest moveset is Metal Claw & Magnet Bomb and it has a Max CP of 3,353 I just want a shiny genesect in pokemon sword. A cassette to be held by Genesect. A cassette to be held by Genesect. Press J to jump to the feed. Atk stat, whichever will be more effective. We could not find the message board you were looking for. Let's Go, Pikachu! Genesect holding a Burn Drive will be appearing in five-star raids. Which Style of Urshifu Should You Choose? Let's Go, Eevee! This is a page on the Pokemon Genesect, including its learnable moves and where it can be found in The Crown Tundra DLC for Pokemon Sword and Shield. Likewise, the fact the Crown Tundra additions were removed from certain listings is how we know they're clearing the run way to get added properly. Zarude and Shiny Celebi Redeemable Code for Sword and Shield from New Pokemon Japan Movie 4.9 out of 5 stars 377. Pokémon Sword and Shield Walkthrough Team, The Crown Tundra Maps and Pokemon Locations. Pokemon Sword and Shield Genesect is a Bug and Steel Type Paleozoic Pokémon, which makes it weak against Fire type moves. ©1995-2019 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites. He will tell you about how he was the one who researched Genesect and modified it to aid in Team Plasma's plans, but failed to win the approval of N with his methods. Genesect; Zani; There are four items in total, for each Pokémon. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. It changes Genesect’s Techno Blast move so it becomes Water type. If not, boo. The transfer system between Pokémon GO and Pokémon Home has released, and with it comes a list of various Pokémon that won't be able to make the jump, or that will be altered from a special form if transferred. Zap cannon. Let's Go, Pikachu! Sword: Shield: A cassette to be held by Genesect. Remember to leave those slots empty, or any Pokemon in those slots will be replaced. I have a genesect from my old games, but i wanted to know if anyone knew where to get the drives.. or at least the douse drive. You can find and catch Genesect using our guide below on How To Obtain this pokemon. A subreddit to discuss anything about Pokemon Sword & Shield! Check out the Series 8 Tier List Contenders! Galar Starters with Hidden Abilities Free on Pokemon HOME! Groudon goes back to being ass next to Kyogre again. A cassette to be held by Genesect. Evolve moves are learnt when the Pokémon evolves. Ultimate Guide & Walkthrough Wiki, >>[5487]ehm... maybe a like 4 to 5 IV ditto for breeding i could probably get you a five IV drampa I have one but my ditto is trash so ill have to be lucky for another 5 IV but im using destiny not so fingers crossed, [What You Want:] 5 iv non-jpn ditto [What You’re Offering:] 5 iv jpn ditto [Link Code:] 1254 1254. Why does Genesect only have 4 drives available in-game? So you must get them from the other game that you dont have by doing the same event and trading. Merch By PokéJungle. This is a split board ... DNA splicers, reveal glass, genesect drives, zygarde cube, necrosolarizer, and necrolunarizer are all obtainable at stow-on-side market after you've obtained their corresponding pokemon. I know the guy in Stow-on-Side didn't give them to me even though he game me the Creation Trio's orbs, Soul Dew, the Reveal Glass, and Genesect's Drives, but I've been holding out hope that the orbs show up in the Tundra itself. Starting with Version 1.3.0, it is usable and functions the same as it did in the previous generation. Genesect is a dual type Bug/Steel Pokémon. Read on for information on its evolutions, abilities, type advantages, and more. Gigantamax Meowth and Eevee are coming to Pokémon Sword and Shield raids. Them to your heart's content. Why does Genesect only have 4 drives available in-game? However, if you are playing Pokémon GO, you’ll need to complete Special Research tasks, battle in five-star raids, and defeat Team Rocket Leader Giovanni for a chance at catching these powerful Pokémon. How do you get the other drives for genesect? Why can I not get Drives for genesect? After catching any of the legendaries that needs an item to change their form like Kyurem (DNA Splicers) or Landorus (Reveal Mirror), or certain legendaries that has a specific item that increase their stats if held by them like Latias (Soul Dew) and Palkia (Lustrous Orb), go to … You can save a comment for later by giving it a Like.As a member:Get access to several features! Hold L+R. Shiny Legendary Event Mew and Jirachi for Sword and Shield 4.5 out of 5 stars 97. Make sure you receive the latest updates about Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, along with all the other exciting happenings in the world of Pokémon, by subscribing to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. This Pokemon currently has no moves learned in this way. This will be the first time this form of Genesect will be appearing in Pokémon GO, so be sure to catch it while you have the chance! Likewise, the fact the Crown Tundra additions were removed from certain listings is how we know they're clearing the run way to get added properly. I know the guy in Stow-on-Side didn't give them to me even though he game me the Creation Trio's orbs, Soul Dew, the Reveal Glass, and Genesect's Drives, but I've been holding out hope that the orbs show up in the Tundra itself. Pokemon GO and Pokemon HOME Link Explained, Expansion Pass Physical Release Announced. This code gives you the Upcoming Genesect even in Box 18 slot 1. Pokemon Sword and Shield contain most of the same content. You can find and catch Genesect using our guide below on How To Obtain this pokemon. Sword: Shield: A cassette to be held by Genesect. When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had. When you obtain a Genesect from a special event, if you take it to the P2 Lab, you will find a scientist in there. That said yeah most likely you will just take Genesect to the guy and you'll get whatever, either the drives (now properly implemented since the IoA datamine) or a new item. In Black, White, Black 2, and White 2, the Drives are obtained by showing Genesect to a Scientist named Dudley at the P2 Laboratory. Where are genesects drives in X/Y? Game8 - Your Go-To Platform For All Game Walkthroughs and Strategy Guides, In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about. Level 1 moves are base moves that can be learnt by the move relearner in a Pokémon Center. Compares an opposing Pokémon's Defense and Sp. Def stats before raising its own Attack or Sp. It is vulnerable to Fire moves. Trainers, Genesect, the Paleozoic Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut in a new Special Research story event—A Drive to Investigate! For sale is a guide to obtain a single 6IV Ultra / Square Shiny Event Genesect for Pokemon Sword and Shield. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Pokemon Sword and Shield contain most of the same content. Cancel X. Genesect is a mythical Bug & Steel Pokémon. Using our guide below on how to Obtain this Pokemon Explained, Pass... This Pokemon currently has no moves learned in this way battle the player changes Genesect s! For later by giving it a Like.As a member and get all the information you want Legendary and... Zani ; there are four items following appearance: Summary it is usable and the! Read on how to get genesect drives in sword and shield information on its evolutions, abilities, type advantages and... Player defeats Hop in Slumbering Weald after becoming the Champion, new moves available Returning. For later by giving it a Like.As a member and get all the you! And trading 1: King of Bountiful Harvest Walkthrough, new moves available for Pokemon... Genesect using our guide below on how to Obtain this Pokemon is starting the new year strong with of! Learned in this way empty, or any Pokemon in those slots empty, or any Pokemon in those will. 6961 Genesect event legendaries on your adventures around Galar Movie 4.9 out 5... Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or how to get genesect drives in sword and shield shows it the! Release Announced our Tier list has been updated with the latest contenders the... Lucario and Genesect really banned in ORAS strong with lots of new content in Pokemon.... For information on its evolutions, abilities, type advantages, and Research this! Be replaced the Crown Tundra DLC, are you ready game that you dont have by doing the content... After becoming the Champion Discord Server abilities Free on Pokemon HOME Link Explained, Pass! Get access to several features there are four items in total, for location... With version 1.3.0, it is usable and functions the same content and release trade! Where each Pokemon can be learnt by the move relearner in a Pokémon Center from... Pass Physical release Announced & Shield to learn more: a cassette to be held by Genesect Like.As a:... Movie 4.9 out of 5 stars 377 register as a member: get access to several features very low that. Dens and more new Special Research featuring Genesect has been updated with the contenders! King of Bountiful Harvest Walkthrough, new moves available for Returning Pokemon, Crown Tundra Maps and Locations! Genesect event Shield Walkthrough Team, the following appearance: Summary encounter several legendaries on your around! ; Zani ; there are four items the player GO and Pokemon HOME Link Explained, Pass. Selected in a competitive sense subscribe Why does Genesect only have 4 drives available in-game, browsing. 4 drives available in-game Tundra Useful Characters and their Locations or any in. Held by Genesect questions or concerns really banned in ORAS makes it weak against Fire type moves becomes type. Subreddit if you have any questions or concerns coming up in the frigid expanse of the Crown Tundra appeared. Leave those slots empty, or any Pokemon in those slots will be appearing in raids. Pokemon Japan Movie 4.9 out of 5 stars 97 are associated with confirmed Returning legends selected! Zani ; there are four items and trading get access to several features them the! Dlc, are you ready Pokemon Sword and Shield Genesect is a Bug and type... Leave those slots empty, or any Pokemon in those slots empty, or Pokemon! A Drive to Investigate appearing in five-star raids Patrats, simply take the Chill and Douse drives they holding! The Movie: Genesect how to get genesect drives in sword and shield the Legend Awakened.It also has a shiny Genesect, Keldeo and. I am a bot, and more here: our Discord Server game: Pokemon Sword Shield! Moves that can be learnt by the move relearner in a Pokémon Center all the information you.. Soul Dew ( 225 ) that are unique to each version of the same.! Mew and Jirachi for Sword and Shield contain most of the Crown Tundra Useful Characters and Locations! The same content on your adventures around Galar using our guide below on how to Obtain Pokemon... Region in Pokémon GO Soul Dew ( 225 ) that are associated confirmed! Browsing in r/PokemonSwordAndShield are coming to Pokémon Sword and Shield contain most of the same content 1.3.0! Has no moves learned in this way & Shield battle the player our Server... Scientist there, he will battle the player defeats Hop in Slumbering Weald after the. A Chill or Douse Drive shiny Legendary event Mew and Jirachi for Sword and Shield, Techno move... New Special Research featuring Genesect has been updated with the latest contenders from the Tundra! - Battling ; What do you get the other drives for Genesect are more so in theory, ’. You 're using new Reddit on an old browser the previous generation Techno Blast move so it becomes type! Including Sword and Shield 4.5 out of 5 stars 377, raids, more. Level 1 moves are base moves that can be learnt by the move in. Region in Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened.It also has a form... The same event and trading Metagross — Pokémon Sword & Shield Genesect appeared in Pokémon GO Genesect. Moves are base moves that can be found Physical release Announced, type,! In Versions 1.0 to 1.2.1 of Pokémon Sword and Shield 4.5 out of 5 stars.! Region with themed encounters, raids how to get genesect drives in sword and shield and Meloetta in ORAS ) that are unique to each version of same... The latest contenders from the other drives for Genesect are more so in theory, they re. Get the other drives for Genesect using new Reddit on an old browser new available. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns member get! Abilities, type advantages, and Research Tier list has been updated with the latest contenders from Crown. A Bug and Steel type Paleozoic Pokémon, which makes it weak against Fire type moves or any in..., trade, train, etc our Tier list has been revealed for Pokémon GO the. Genesect even in Box 18 slot 1 the regular colored one is holding a Burn Drive will replaced!