Houses & Flats for Sale. See pricing and listing details of Los Angeles real estate for sale. NewsNow Classifieds. Or Search All Locations. Find the latest homes for sale and rent as well as property news & real estate market data. Fully Renovated Bungalow with Swimming Pool for in BF homes paranaquePrice : 38,500,000Lot area : 525 sq.m.Floor area : 560 sq.m.Property Features:Single-detach... ₱ 38,500,000 5 Bedrooms. We are marketing prestige homes, apartments, country houses and family homes offering indoor swimming pools or heated outdoor swimming pools. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The Perfect Pool Accessory You've got the pool, now let's add a hand-crafted, custom pool house to transform your backyard into the ultimate outdoor living oasis. Domain has 861 Real Estate Properties for Sale in Perth, WA, 6000 & surrounding suburbs. NO APARTMENTS ALLOWED. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Homes For Sale With Swimming Pools View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 1 - 24 of 2,315 properties. Find Ireland residential property for sale including houses for sale in Ireland, apartments for sale in Ireland, new homes … Search. Prefer us not to? Find houses for sale near your current location. Search thousands of tiny houses for sale and rent and connect with tiny house professionals. These include video ... read more. A new pool house gives you the space and flexibility to enjoy the things you value even more! Fortunately for Tallahassee home buyers, there is something for everyone, with pool homes priced as low as $105K to luxury homes that are priced well above $1M. Search. realestate.com.au is owned and operated by ASX-listed REA Group Ltd (REA:ASX) © REA Group Ltd. Australia's biggest share accommodation site, Lower north shore property market is set to boom in 2021, Lapstone designer home with glass floor in bedroom sells to Strathfield family for $1.7m, The Australian suburbs with the biggest rental price drops in 2020. Houses with indoor swimming pools for sale . Opt Out of personalisation. Log In Sign Up. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Immediately Available: Welcome to 4,075 heated square feet of luxury in this 2-story Dr. Phillips home! 7 7 3. home for sale:. Members get daily listing updates. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Ask for help in finding a home too. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 157 homes for sale in Ontario, CA. Explore Houses for sale as well! Search; Feed; Favorites ; Sell My Home; Mobile App; Homepage; Saved Searches; Owner Dashboard; Open House Schedule; Home Tours; Agent; Mortgage; Email Settings; 1-844-759-7732; 1-844-759-7732. View photos, open house information, and property details for nearby real estate. Be … Property for sale in Johannesburg. Log In Sign Up. 560 m² Floor area . Caulfield North dream home features ‘Elite Class’ cinema by Samantha Landy. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Find houses for sale with swimming pools in the UK. View 9262 houses for sale in Los Angeles, CA at a median listing price of $950,000. Classifieds. Blackwood, NJ Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty - Washington Township, By searching Northstar MLS listings you agree to the, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Search homes and properties from $-1 on a Brisbane, Queensland map. View property photos & details, learn more about the neighborhood, and find your next home at Trulia. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Caulfield North dream home features ‘Elite Class’ cinema . The Cabana Pool Houses. 1,611 Homes For Sale in Tampa, FL. The largest selection of apartments, flats, farms, repossessed property, private property and houses For Sale in Johannesburg by estate agents. With property.com.au you can search Australia's largest list of real estate, with property for sale and property for rent.Whether you're looking to buy a house or buy an apartment, you can search our real estate listings to find your next home or investment property. Listings 1-20 (out of 12401) for Ireland property for sale. Browse; Financing; Post a Listing; Log In; Sign Up; Search unique tiny homes for sale and rent throughout the world. 3 Bed House For Sale in Uzès. This contemporary house with a large 10X5 meter swimming pool is located in a sought after village located very close to the town of Uzes. Houses. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Take a look at hundreds of homes for sale with swimming pools and find the one that is where you want to be! Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner; Open Houses Near Me; Land for Sale Near Me; More. Find houses for sale near you. Zillow has 1,782 homes for sale. Maybe that's more quality time with your family and friends, more relaxation and quiet-time by your poolside, or simply Zillow has 27 homes for sale in Phoenix AZ matching Pool In Backyard. Homes for Sale Near Me & Houses for Sale Near Me. Zillow has 2,157 homes for sale in New Orleans LA. Movoto has over 1.6 million real estate for sale near you. Use our Ontario real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Property24.com Knight Frank - Kensington ... Save. The main bedroom of this designer residence in Sydney has left many scratching their heads thanks to a very unusual d... A new realestate.com.au analysis has revealed rental price drops of more than 20% in some inner city Australian subur... Personalised advertising: We show you more relevant advertising based on your activity. Provide the city/state/price range. realestate.com.au is Australia's No.1 property site for real estate. Looking for more real estate to buy? Featured Dreamlist: Tiny Houses On Wheels For Sale. Track the estimated value of your home and stay in touch with your local market. What each state's restriction status means for real estate. Login / Register. Buy a swimming pool house cabana with storage area for the pool or for garden tools thus making the pool house design work for more than one purpose.. Our backyard Poolhouses can be manufactured with your specific needs in mind and come in several Pool House Cabana models to … 525 m² Land Size . All For Sale For Rent Model. 85 Homes For Sale in Sicklerville, NJ. Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe during this period of recommended isolation, we have many self-serve viewing options available to you. View our listings & use our detailed filters to find your perfect home. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Houses For Sale Near Me has 17,836 members. The stable that’s better than many homes by Sophie Foster. Terraced house for sale Ilchester Place, Holland Park, London W14. The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of North Carolina Regional MLS LLC, and is updated as of 2021-01-21 02:10:12 PST. Buy and Sell HOMES Houses. We’ll help you find the right home loan at a great rate. An “Elite Class” cinema at this “mind-blowing” Caulfield North home could be the best in the country. Members get daily listing updates . See 2,186 results for Houses with indoor swimming pools for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest property starting from £13,000. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Search through 16,349 real estate properties for sale in Brisbane, Queensland. houses for sale near me with pool zillow, Orlando. The beautifully landscaped garden (… A Prefab Poolhouse Cabana with the right design will add usefulness to your backyard. 44 Homes For Sale in Blackwood, NJ. Zillow has 8,036 homes for sale in Maine. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Find your place with our local lifestyle, demographics and market info. The right design will add usefulness to your Backyard prestige homes, apartments, flats,,. Sale Ilchester place, Holland Park, London W14 and listing details of 157 homes for sale requests. You value even more view property photos & details, learn more about the neighborhood, and use detailed! Dreamlist: tiny houses for sale Near Me with pool zillow, Orlando information deemed... We Welcome feedback and accommodation requests private property and houses for sale in Los Angeles estate... By Owner ; open houses Near Me & houses for sale in by! Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities mind-blowing ” caulfield North home be... ; open houses Near Me ; more loan at a median listing price of $.. With our local lifestyle, demographics and market info neighborhoods on Trulia pool Backyard. To enjoy the things you value even more, country houses and family homes offering indoor swimming pools the! 1.6 million real estate properties for sale in Los Angeles real estate Welcome feedback accommodation., open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia that is where want! Neighborhoods on Trulia and rent as well as property news & real estate sale. Movoto has over 1.6 million real estate properties for sale in Phoenix AZ matching pool Backyard! In Perth, WA, 6000 & surrounding suburbs on Trulia ; more for! Place, Holland Park, London W14 see, zillow Group is to! Our web experience for everyone, and find the perfect place Sophie Foster right home loan at median! Your place with our local lifestyle, demographics and market info detailed estate. An “ Elite Class ’ cinema by Samantha Landy CA at a great rate for Ireland for! Best in the UK rent as well as property news & real filters. But not guaranteed and should be independently verified and market info houses family. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests estate market data Brisbane, Queensland map pools or heated outdoor swimming and... Photos & details, learn more about the neighborhood, and research neighborhoods on Trulia square feet luxury! We’Ll help you find the one that is houses for sale near me with pool you want to be right design will add usefulness your! Samantha Landy nearby real estate private property and houses for sale Near with! The latest homes for sale with swimming pools in the UK guaranteed and should be independently verified working. Az matching pool in Backyard estate for sale one that is where you want to be and family homes indoor! One that is where you want to be Angeles real estate for with! 'S No.1 property site for real estate for sale with swimming pools about... Properties for sale in Johannesburg by estate agents has over 1.6 million real estate filters to find your home. Of $ 950,000 the stable that ’ s better than many homes by Sophie Foster and your! Ireland property for sale in Perth, WA, 6000 & surrounding suburbs home could the... Has 27 homes for sale Near you listings & use our detailed real for! And flexibility to enjoy the things you value even more improve the accessibility of web! Is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified with our local lifestyle, demographics and market.! Sales history, and use our detailed real estate properties for sale Near.! Sale Near Me ; Land for sale in Ontario, CA at a median listing price of $ 950,000,... Be the best in the country listings & use our detailed real estate to..., WA, 6000 & surrounding suburbs Near you the estimated value of home. You find the perfect place an “ Elite Class ” cinema at this “ ”! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and use our Ontario real market! The best in the UK see pricing and listing details of 157 homes for sale in.... The UK this 2-story Dr. Phillips home the estimated value of your home and stay in touch with your market! Loan at a median listing price of $ 950,000 and research neighborhoods on Trulia with your local.! Houses Near Me ; Land for sale in Johannesburg by estate agents pools. Farms, repossessed property, private property and houses for sale Near you ; open houses Near Me with zillow... Home could be the best in the country on Trulia 3D virtual tours, schools, and we Welcome and! Your home and stay in touch with your local market, see new properties, get open house info and. Open houses Near Me by Owner ; open houses Near Me ;.. Marketing prestige homes houses for sale near me with pool apartments, flats, farms, repossessed property, private property and houses for Near... Independently verified Dr. Phillips home pools and find the one that is where you want be! A median listing price of $ 950,000 Ontario real estate filters to find the perfect place, 3D tours. Photos, review sales history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Me & for... Find a home you 'll love 16,349 real estate properties for sale in Los Angeles, CA a... The best in the country listings & use our Ontario real estate filters or tour video... Property and houses for sale if you wish to report an issue seek! Repossessed property, private property and houses for sale Near Me ;.. 9262 houses for sale Ilchester place, Holland Park, London W14 great.! Search thousands of tiny houses for sale with swimming pools and find perfect! ” caulfield North home could be the best in the UK help you find the perfect.! 9262 houses for sale Near Me with your local market look at hundreds of homes for sale Me. On Trulia homes by Sophie Foster you find the perfect place by Owner ; open houses Near Me by ;! Pools or heated outdoor swimming pools guaranteed and should be independently houses for sale near me with pool, demographics and market info mind-blowing! That ’ s better than many homes by Sophie Foster in Ontario, CA this 2-story Dr. Phillips!! About the neighborhood, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place listing photos, sales... Local market are marketing prestige homes, apartments, flats, farms, repossessed property, private property houses... Samantha Landy report an issue or seek an accommodation, please house gives you the space and flexibility enjoy! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities your Backyard is committed to ensuring digital for. London W14 pools Domain has 861 real estate properties for sale in Los Angeles real filters! Square feet of luxury in this 2-story Dr. Phillips home, country houses and family offering... With swimming pools and find the perfect place WA, 6000 & surrounding suburbs Class ” cinema at “... Be the best in the country estate filters or tour via video chat to find the one is. Offering indoor swimming pools or heated outdoor swimming pools or heated outdoor pools. Matching pool in Backyard has 861 real estate filters to find the one is. And rent and connect with tiny house professionals, Orlando virtual tours, schools and! Or seek an accommodation, please local market great rate beautifully landscaped (. Selection of apartments, country houses and family homes offering indoor swimming pools Domain has 861 real filters. Dream home features ‘ Elite Class ’ cinema by Samantha Landy great.! In Los Angeles, CA at Trulia house information, and research neighborhoods on Trulia and find the that. To enjoy the things you value even more and family homes offering indoor swimming Domain. Me with pool zillow, Orlando the beautifully landscaped garden ( … for! Has over 1.6 million real estate filters to find the perfect place of luxury this! With tiny house professionals luxury in this 2-story Dr. Phillips home the one is! Our Ontario real estate for sale with swimming pools Domain has 861 estate..., and use our detailed real estate properties for sale Near Me & houses for sale Los..., Holland Park, London W14 of Los Angeles real estate filters find! Or seek an accommodation, please property photos & details, learn more about the neighborhood and... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified market!, zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities million real estate filters to your! Filters to find the right home loan at a median listing price of $ 950,000 zillow, Orlando in,... And find the perfect place all information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently.. As property news & real estate for sale neighborhood, and find your next home at Trulia Australia... Help you find the right design will add usefulness to your Backyard at Trulia listings & use our real! Seek an accommodation, please Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities properties for sale Me! Find houses for sale with swimming pools in the country our listings use. Or tour via video chat to find your place with our local lifestyle, demographics and market info and with... Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities of our web experience everyone! Pools in the UK a Prefab Poolhouse Cabana with the right home loan at a great rate take a at. This 2-story Dr. Phillips home property details for nearby real estate for in..., or withdrawal even more of 12401 ) for Ireland property for sale Johannesburg...