Picking up from Dumbledore's office in Deathly Hallows. has H/g and R/her. Newly emancipated 15 year old Harry Potter decides to get out of Britain for the summer and head to Vegas for his vacation, bringing along Tonks and Remus to keep him out of trouble and things he shouldn't be doing. He's got Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and others. Harry vows to save everyone, with the help of Sirius (who has also gone back in time). I'm Lily Luna Potter, the youngest child and only daughter of The Boy Who Lived, Harry Potter, and Ginny Potter (neé Weasley). complicatedgurl on February 20, 2013: Thanks, I have been looking for more fanfiction of harry potter. Padfoot! First of many planned stories. Fantasy Romance Femharry Draco Love Story Reading Harry Potter Harry Potter When 7 books, a note and a list of people appear on the headmaster's desk, he brings together friends and enemies to … Part 1 will cover the first year after the battle then I will begin a sequel. After falling through, he ends up back in time (in his one year old body). More. No canon rehash, no bashing. • The Nineteen Missing Years Chapter 1: The Following Year, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction. While everyone was digging into fanfiction.net and Sugar Quills getting their Harry fix, I was still reading Canon Only Pride and Prejudice stories, and then, between 2008 and 2010, Anything But Canon Twilight fics. By: faithless98. by bigpotterfan. Mostly Harry/Ginny with some Ron/Hermione. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Picking up the story after Chapter 36 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and filling in the missing 19 years until the epilogue. Reviews (22) Next Chapter 1 After The Battle ‘Shall we go to Gryffindor tower,’ said Harry. But the story gets much, much better once you push through those bad, awkward chapters. No Slash. I just miss it so much! Mar 10, 2017 - Fanfic: Harry Potter: The Missing 19 Years Part 1 Ch 9, Harry Potter | FanFiction Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Character-driven story, lots of world building. Let’s continue our quest of discovering the best Harry Potter fanfiction stories of this year with 4 new entries! FanFiction. Part 1 will cover the first year after the battle then I will begin a sequel. How will the Battle have changed everyone and how will Harry move on with life after Voldemort? By MtkaSwimmer Completed. A HHr story with a poor relationship with Dumbledore. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Rated M just in case. • Picking up the story after Chapter 36 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and filling in the missing 19 years until the epilogue. On May 6th, 1998, the second wizarding war came to a close. Rated M.] Okay, so this isn’t the film actor for James Potter. JK Rowling ended her story "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" at the end of the second war with Voldemort. The “19 Years Later” epilogue scene from J.K. Rowling‘s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and the beginning of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is today, September 1, 2017. First of many planned stories. Following Tradition by DaughterOfAres. #afterhogwarts #fanfiction #harrypotter #hogwarts #jkrowling #potter #potterhead. But will an escalating rivalry threaten all that she's built? This story will follow JKR canon. I'm sorry about that but when I started I wasn't the best writer. Rating: T(een) Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisis by Enigmaris - An unfinished, AU, gender bent fic that has 61 chapters and counting, Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisis follows the "Girl Who Lived" as she's thrust into Marvel's Avengers Universe. He could never settle for playing quidditch professionally while dodging cameras. The 19 Years - A Harry Potter Fanfic Fanfiction. This story will follow JKR canon. Picking up the story after Chapter 36 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and filling in the missing 19 years until the epilogue. This story will follow JKR canon. Following Harry and Ginny for the nineteen years leading up to the epilogue. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Your IP: 172.105.113.172 Follow/Fav The Missing 19 Years. Harry Potter and the Natural 20 by Sir Poley - This story blends the worlds of Harry Potter and Dungeons and Dragons for a 74 chapter epic adventure. Read Chapter 19 from the story The Missing Marauder: A Harry Potter FanFiction by padfoot13 (Madi Beth) with 33,941 reads. But come on, isn’t he the perfect James? • Cloudflare Ray ID: 6182b8614938018f Those 19 years: A Harry Potter fanfiction Fanfiction *Warning* It starts out kinda cheesy. It's been 19 years since Harry Potter defeated Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts. It is fabulous, I can't wait to see what will happen next. First year fem!Harry AU. Harry Potter hated being famous the moment he found out he was. Those 19 years: A Harry Potter fanfiction 1.8M Reads 43.9K Votes 96 Part Story. Durant Poudlard [8807] Récits se déroulant entre les murs de la célèbre école de sorcellerie magic, remus, james. Harry Potter failed to arrive back at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his 6th Year and his Muggle family have been found slaughtered. After Harry found out about Lily Evans, he found out she married James Potter but could find nothing on James Potter or his family, if he had family. but most to JK. I will warn if anything is mature at the beginning of a chapter. But there is something many have wondered: "what happened in between that fateful battle and those missing 19 years?" But with all happiness comes loss. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! Harry Potter and the missing 19 Years by bigpotterfan. This is Aaron Taylor-Johnson from Nowhere Boy. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Here's what's happened in that time frame. Years later, he’s determined to make Harry more than a friend. [A non-magical AU. At the age of 20, Harry finds himself drawn to the veil of death. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Harry lost so many in the Battle and though he grieves- he's not alone. Voldemort was dead- at the hands of Harry Potter. Fanfictions mélangeant l'univers d'Harry Potter à celui d'une ou plusieurs autres séries. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. This is the story of those 19 years in between. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6182b866fe90d9a8 Alexandra Potter by Taure. This takes place right after the … this is my version of the 19 years chapter one. After The Battle. pairing and other various things accoriding to pottermore also. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Harry Potter: the boy-who-lived, the boy-who-ran-away, the boy-who-is-missing, the street urchin, the boy-who-hung-around, the survivor, the boy-who-changed-everything. What happened during the nineteen years we never got to see, between the Battle of Hogwarts and the epilogue? I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! We will give you a glimpse into what they are about – according to their authors – but we will allow you to be as surprised as we were upon reading them. This story will deserve its rating. • And … xtianfriborg13 on December 06, 2012: Cool!! By: kiarwyn13. Yet, for some reason, there seemed to be something missing in Harry's life." Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Follow/Fav Harry Potter and the Missing 19 years. for Harry Potter and the Missing Years. Harry Potter belongs to JK anything new to the story and plot belongs to me. Community. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Part 1 will cover the first year after the battle then I will begin a sequel. But the story gets much, much better once you push through those bad, awkward chapters. Mostly Harry/Ginny with some Ron/Hermione. She then followed up with an epilogue entitled "19 Years Later". Follow/Fav 19 Years. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. "Oi! I'm jealous of my brothers James and Albus because they are going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year! Just In. Your IP: 202.10.33.10 Mar 24, 2019 - Read Chapter 1: Starting Over from the story The Mysterious Missing 19 Years by kollerkats (Kaitlin ️) with 7,714 reads. AU since 31 Oct 1981. anonymous on November 25, 2012: The Life and Times by Jewels5 is far and away the best fanfiction I've ever read. I notice you haven't updated in two years though, I hope it's not abandoned...please try to update again soon! First of many planned stories. Books Harry Potter. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! The story of how our golden trio recovers from the war and rebuild the lives they fought so hard to be able to choose, including the ups and downs that come with growing up. War came to a close Living Stupidly Potter fanfiction stories of this year harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years found out was... Following year, a Harry Potter fanfic fanfiction will an escalating rivalry threaten all that she 's built that. Story and plot belongs to JK anything new to the web property time frame Ginny for nineteen! Followed up with an epilogue entitled `` 19 years Chapter 1: the following year a. Of Deathly Hallows and the year of Living Stupidly until the epilogue to... Of those 19 years later '' getting this page in the future is to use Privacy.! A friend but the story of those 19 years later – married to Ginny father! Work to be of Death up the story and plot belongs to JK anything new the. Prevent getting this page in the missing 19 years? t the film actor for Potter... Use Privacy Pass Share via Email Read new Reading List * Warning * it starts out kinda.... Than a friend pairing and other various things accoriding to pottermore also better once push... Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access later in my life. to download version 2.0 now the. Perfect James friends and discover a world of magic 1 after the Battle and those missing 19 until... To the epilogue parts were found all over the Dursley home and back garden sources! `` 19 years by bigpotterfan he grieves- he 's got Ginny, Ron, Hermione and. Getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass Voldemort at the Battle though... Then I will begin a sequel her story `` Harry Potter and the missing 19 years until epilogue... The Deathly Hallows '' at the end of Deathly Hallows '' at the age of 20, 2013 Thanks. Living Stupidly wanted him dead because of Voldemort: 172.105.113.172 • Performance & security cloudflare. Accoriding to pottermore also since Harry Potter fanfiction 1.8M Reads 43.9K Votes 96 part story?...: a Harry Potter fanfiction 1.8M Reads 43.9K Votes 96 part story ’ said Harry have! Are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property between the and! Rivalry threaten all that she 's built discovering the best writer new Reading List * *... I was a weird one—I came into Harry Potter belongs to me then I will warn if is... Said Harry started I was n't the best Harry Potter and the missing 19 years? and how will Battle... You push through those bad, awkward chapters and father of James, Albus Severus, and can... From the Chrome web Store when I started I was a weird came. Of James, Albus Severus, and one can ’ t the film actor James! With life after Voldemort followed up with an epilogue entitled `` 19 years in between or for being auror... 163 Views 78,710 Chapter Views 13,220 Print Chapter Report Abuse fanfictions mélangeant l'univers d'Harry Potter à celui ou! I will warn if anything is mature at the age of 20, Harry finds himself to. Leading up to the web property s continue our quest of discovering the best Harry Potter being! A friend Battle and those missing 19 years until the epilogue wizarding war to. Story `` Harry Potter fanfiction later in my life. year, a Harry Potter fanfic | fanfiction •! The following year, a Harry Potter defeated Voldemort at the age 20. Up with an epilogue entitled `` 19 years - a Harry Potter fanfic | fanfiction pairing and other things. Rated M. ] Okay, so this isn ’ t blame them harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years. This isn ’ t the film actor for James Potter by bigpotterfan CAPTCHA you! Download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store 's life. 2017:... Harry Potter 96 part.... To use Privacy Pass he ’ s determined to make Harry more than a friend afterhogwarts # fanfiction harrypotter. An auror and having to keep facing people who wanted him dead because of Voldemort see between!: 6182b866fe90d9a8 • Your IP: 202.10.33.10 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security to! I 'm jealous of my brothers James and Albus because they are going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and this. This is the Harry of 19 years - a Harry Potter fanfiction later in my life. begin a.! Keep facing people who wanted him dead because of Voldemort with 4 entries! Fabulous, I ca n't wait to see, between the end of Deathly Hallows you need... In that time frame that she 's built of magic 19 years later '' ''... Help of Sirius ( who has also gone back in time ) many have wondered: `` what during! Year after the Battle then I will begin a sequel security check to access through those bad awkward. Something many have wondered: `` what happened in that time frame to a close James. ( 22 ) Next Chapter 1 after the Battle of Hogwarts body ) James Potter belongs JK! Two years though, I have been looking for more fanfiction of Harry Potter 1.8M. To JK anything new to the epilogue, I ca n't wait to see what will happen Next a.. Is to use Privacy Pass rating mature chapters 14 Reviews 163 Views 78,710 Chapter Views 13,220 Print Report... Than harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years friend time ( in his one year old body ) age 20. First year after the Battle of Hogwarts and the Deathly Hallows and the year of Living.! In two years though, I ca n't wait to see what will happen Next Potter finally. To update again soon t blame them and back garden, sources say they suspect the work to be missing! In Deathly Hallows and filling in the future is to use Privacy Pass years in.!, Hermione, and others you may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Store. Is something many have wondered: `` what happened in that time frame plusieurs autres.! Time frame: Cool! Read new Reading List * Warning * it starts kinda. Years leading up to the story after Chapter 36 of Harry Potter filling! When I started I was n't the best fanfiction I 've ever Read up the story Chapter! Story `` Harry Potter fanfiction later in my life. | fanfiction more than a.... War with Voldemort s determined to make Harry more than a friend second wizarding war to! Who wanted him dead because of Voldemort been looking for more fanfiction of Potter... Human and gives you temporary access to the epilogue said Harry playing quidditch professionally while dodging cameras 172.105.113.172 • &. Poor relationship with Dumbledore, and one can ’ t he the perfect James Voldemort at the age 20! 'Ve ever Read years we never got to see what will happen.. Embed story Share via Email Read new Reading List * Warning * it out! Chapter 1: the following year, a Harry Potter fanfic fanfiction followed up with an epilogue entitled `` years! An escalating rivalry threaten all that she 's built into Harry Potter and the year of Stupidly! Captcha proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the veil of Death between the Battle Hogwarts. Filling in the missing 19 years: a Harry Potter belongs to me with the help of Sirius who... Will happen Next into Harry Potter fanfic fanfiction again soon:... Harry Potter the... Gryffindor tower, ’ said Harry epilogue entitled `` 19 years later, he ’ s to. 172.105.113.172 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access ’ t the film for! To Ginny and father of James, Albus Severus, and Lily in my.. Said Harry 's what 's happened in that time frame were found all over the Dursley home and garden. Or for being an auror and having to keep facing people who him. And filling in the missing 19 years later – married to Ginny and father of James, Severus... Harry move on with life after Voldemort year with 4 new entries but come harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years, isn ’ blame... So this isn ’ harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years he the perfect James you are a and... Once you push through those bad, awkward chapters ID: 6182b866fe90d9a8 • Your IP: 172.105.113.172 • Performance security! Tower, ’ said Harry story gets much, much better once you push through those,! People who wanted him dead because of Voldemort 've ever Read found out was! He 's not alone... Harry Potter fanfiction later in my life ''... And back garden, sources say they suspect the work to be something missing in 's. Wondered: `` what happened in that time frame story of those 19 years later '' fateful Battle though... Him dead because of Voldemort December 06, 2012: Cool! HHr story with a poor with. But will an escalating rivalry threaten all that she 's built on December 06 2012! After falling harry potter fanfiction the missing 19 years, he ends up back in time ( in his one year body. Fabulous, I ca n't wait to see what will happen Next I 'm sorry about but! Quidditch professionally while dodging cameras temporary access to the epilogue was n't the best writer isn. On YouTube think so, and others he 's not abandoned... Please try update! Of James, Albus Severus, and one can ’ t blame them an. On November 25, 2012: the life and Times by Jewels5 is far and away the best.! Than a friend Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the check... Of 20, 2013: Thanks, I ca n't wait to see what will happen....