Extra was launched in 1984 as the Wrigley Company's first ever sugarfree product, and became one of the most popular brands of chewing gum in the United States within a few years. It uses a new mechanism and features two buttos. EXTRA Envelope Strawberry EXTRA® Sugarfree Chewing Gum helps to keep teeth clean and healthy, enabling you to feel more confident and ready to make the most of everyday moments and have your Time to Shine™ Make the most of the moment with the clean and fresh mouth feeling of EXTRA® Gum. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Sugarfree Gum. Full case quantity: 36. ©2015 Mars Incorporated. Whether you prefer Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), or Roald Dahl’s classic novel, you’re certainly familiar with the iconic blueberry scene. 0 %--Protein. Wrigleys strawberry extra gum is a nice gum that is different from the regular mint one.A nice tasting strawberry but l still prefer the mint one! Chew sugarfree gum like Wrigley's Extra™ for that just brushed clean feeling. Pack size: 10 x 30. I’ll admit it – as a child, the scene was a little intense. £0.38/ea. The Key Lime Pie, Mint Chocolate, Strawberry Shortcake, Peppermint, Polar Ice, Spearmint, Supermint, Winterfresh, Strawberry Banana and Sweet Watermelon flavors all contain 2 g of total carbohydrate, all of which come from sugar alcohol. 4 / 2,000 cal left. Daily Goals. Not too sweet and a great flavor of Strawberry and like most all Extra varieties of gum … Wrigley's Extra Strawberry flavoured chewing gum offers a long-lasting refreshing flavour Sugar-free chewing gum that reduces acid after eating, protects your mouth between meals and helps prevent bad breath Great for on the go and to share with friends and family Vegetarian friendly chewing gum Wrigley's Extra Strawberry Sugar Free Chewing Gum XXL - 30 x 15 Pieces -GB Stock Flavorings are then added to produce almost 10 different flavors. The amount of carbohydrate in a stick of Extra gum may vary slightly depending on the flavor. I really like these strawberry flavoured gum It’s subtle and nice for a chewing gum flavour and is one I don’t really get sick of. Extra has a few different Desert Delights out and this is one of my favorites. Extra Strawberry Shortcake Gum. CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE. Popular . Pack size: 10 x 30. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Add to favourites. Add Extra Strawberry Gum 10 Pieces Add add Extra Strawberry Gum 10 Pieces to basket. $9.99. But after trying it again after 3 years. A piece of gum cost 20c. Wrigley's Extra Strawberry Gum. ®Registered Trademark. 0 %--Fat. 5 GUM STRAWBERRY FLOOD. Free shipping . Brand history. Chew sugarfree gum like Wrigley's Extra™ for that just brushed clean feeling. 4.5 out of 5. Home › Extra strawberry gum. $21.00. Sugar Free strawberry flavor. For clean and healthy teeth, Eat Drink Chew Extra. Mars Wrigley gum is not intended to be consumed by dogs or animals of any kind. I had tried Extra before and I felt the flavor did not last long at all. VIEW PICS. Nor did the gum stay soft. Extra Strawberry Sugarfree Chewing Gum, 14 Piece Pack (Pack of 3): Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food Sometimes at first chew it will get sort of stiffer but then it softens up and last a very long time compared to most and i think it has the best falvor of the sugarless gums. From first dates to 50th anniversaries, enjoy incredibly fresh breath with this delicious mix of strawberry freeze, raspberry rush and blueberry blast flavors. Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. Sugarfree Chewing Gum with Sweeteners and Strawberry Flavour. BOX IS STILL WRAPPED IN PLASTIC. ™Trademark. £11.39. Extra ™ Strawberry 64g Bottle Since it's launch in 1987, Extra ™ has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! £11.50. Mentos White Sugar Free Chewing Gum 6 Pot Selection Bundle 2 x Spearmint, 2 x Peppermint, 2 x Bubble Fresh. Extra Chewing Gum, Sugar Free, Strawberry Flavour, 12 x 14 Pieces, 324g 4.6 out of 5 stars 965. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. 0 %--Carbs. Extra Peppermint Pellet Chewing Gum 10 Piece, 24 x 14g 4.6 out of 5 stars 18. Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. PRICE. Full case quantity: 36. Ring Pop Candy Variety Pack (40 ct.) $29.97. Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. Eat Drink Chew Extra™. Wrigley's Extra Strawberry Gum. Extra Extra Hubba Bubba Strawberry of 5Pc is made in the USA. Eat Drink Chew. Extra Strawberry Gum Strawberry Flavored Gum - Wrigley 1 chew 2 calories 67.7 grams carbs 0 grams fat 0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams … $16.80. Create a delicious berry-flavoured herbal tea infusion, or try adding dried Strawberry Gum to your favourite loose-leaf black tea for an extra fruity note. Serving Size : 1 Piece. Wrigleys 5 Gum, Chewing Gum, Extra Strawberry Gum, Wrigley Hard Sweets, Wrigley Gummy, Soft Sweets & Marshmallows, Strawberry, Orbital Sanders, DEWALT Orbital Sanders, Wrigley Sugar Free Gummy, Soft Sweets & Marshmallows, Strawberry Bon Bons Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. a. QTY: $ 5.00. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. The tree occurs naturally in northern New South Wales. Add to favourites. Extra strawberry shortcake flavored gum is for me the best out there. Extra strawberry gum. Wrigley's Extra - Strawberry Chewing Gum. This is my Extra Gum Machine. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Since it's launch in 1987, Extra™ has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! Eat Drink Chew. It taste great the first few chews and then it keeps coming back for close to 30 to 40 minutes. Wrigleys Extra Strawberry Flavour Chewing Gum - this sugar free gum helps keep teeth and gums healthy. Full case quantity: 36. ®Registered Trademark. Like most chewing gums, Wrigley's Extra gum ingredients start with a gum base and sweeteners. For pets in the US, you can also contact the Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) 24-hour hotline at 1-888-426-4435. All rights reserved. BOX IS STILL WRAPPED IN PLASTIC. Extra Gum Flavors Oreo Sugar Free Gum Mint Chocolate Chips Chocolate Gum Chocolate Brands Snack Recipes Snacks Bubble Gum. Strawberry Gum Extract. How does this food fit into your daily goals? VIEW PICS. A 101017. Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. 1.1k. Sugarfree Gum. We tried every flavor of Extra's Dessert Delight gum to find out. Chew sugarfree gum like Wrigley's, for that just brushed clean feeling. Pack size: 10 x 30. My wife chews (actually chewed, its been a while since she's found any) this flavor and tends to get a little moody when she can't find it. It doesn't show up on their products page but I haven't been able to find out anything about it. Wrigley's EXTRA® Strawberry Sugar free Chewing Gum. $5.00/each — Sold Out! 5 GUM STRAWBERRY FLOOD. SORBITOL, MALTITOL, GUM BASE, XYLITOL, STARCH, FLAVOUR, HUMECTANT (422), MANNITOL, FOOD ACIDS (330, 296, 297), MODIFIED STARCH (1420), EMULSIFIER (322, FROM SOY), SWEETENERS (951, 950, 955), GLAZING AGENT (903), ANTIOXIDANT (321). Add. Chew sugarfree gum like Wrigley's, for that just brushed clean feeling. KEX . 4 Cal. Suitable for vegetarians; Product Description. Extra helps to keep teeth clean and neutralise plaque acids, so you have the confidence to smile and be at your best throughout the day. Eat Drink Chew Extra™. Its fruity undertones have shades of cinnamon, strawberry and passionfruit. Article by Serious Eats. SORBITOL, GUM BASE, HUMECTANT (422), MANNITOL, FOOD ACIDS (330, 296, 297), FLAVOUR, EMULSIFIER (322, FROM SOY), SWEETENERS (951, 950), COLOURS (129, 133), ANTIOXIDANT (321). has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! 4.4 out of 5 stars 74. Until a friend of mine offered me a stick of Extra gum. Buy Extra Strawberry Gum, 10 Pieces online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Strawberry Watermelon bubble gum with a mix of mouth-watering strawberry and watermelon flavors. £10.52. ADD TO BAG. ... Trident 3-pack, Juicy Fruit Sugarfree 3-pack, Extra 35 Sticks Lot of 3 Gum. Calorie Goal 1,996 cal. ©2015 Mars Incorporated. If you suspect your pet may have consumed gum containing xylitol, contact your veterinarian immediately. Strawberry gum (Eucalyptis Olida or Forestberry) is used to enhance the flavour of cooked fruit dishes, desserts or spiced jams, bringing out the classic 'berry' flavour. DIETARY INFORMATION > INGREDIENTS > NUTRITION FACTS > YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE TOO... STAY IN TOUCH. $17.18. mom265671 said; 27 Jan 2019 12:44 am; Yummy. EXCESS CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A LAXATIVE EFFECT. Iced Strawberry Gum tea is a great base for a fruity cocktail; just add mint and sliced citrus fruit for a fresh, cooling summer drink. Log Food. Since it's launch in 1987, Extra™ has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! Ingredients: Strawberry Gum (Eucalyptus olida). Extra ™ Strawberry 27g 14 Piece Pack Since it's launch in 1987, Extra ™ has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! (Display unit with 24 x 14 Piece Packs) Available in a combination of gorgeous Red,White, these goodies will be sure to WOW your guests at your next event. 5 Gum Blueberry 10x32g 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. All rights reserved. The softness of the gum is … Free shipping. I have to say that Extra is now my go too gum. A mild strawberry/eucalyptus flavour, with strawberry … Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Extra Gum - Strawberry - 35 g Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. ™Trademark. Chew EXTRA Refreshers Gum for a delicious way to help you stay focused for big tests, or spread the love by sharing a bottle with your study group. Shop Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Strawberry Shortcake Gum - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. EXTRA Bottle Strawberry EXTRA® Sugarfree Chewing Gum helps to keep teeth clean and healthy, enabling you to feel more confident and ready to make the most of everyday moments and have your Time to Shine™ Size: 64g Serving Size: 2.8 Servings Per Pack: 23 KEY FEATURES • Make the most of the moment with the clean and fresh mouth feeling of EXTRA® Gum. Extra Strawberry Flavour Chewing Gum Bottle, 6 x 64g 4.8 out of 5 stars 10. Add it to your desserts, chutneys or cocktails for a sweet berry flavour that you won’t be able to resist. Has the Strawberry Banana Extra gum been discontinued? The flavor is nice and strong. Bursting with fruitiness, Strawberry Gum is sweet and slightly acidic like Balsamic Vinegar. Manufacturer: Wrigley's Brand: Extra Format: Sheet Unit/ ctn: 50 Product origin: China Packing type: Carton Shelf life (months): 15 Product text: Vietnamese / English Barcode: N/A HS Code: N/A Loading capacity (ctns) 20ft: 645 Delivery time: 2-3 weeks Please note that some of our gum products may contain xylitol and is mentioned as an ingredient on the packaging. has become Australia and New Zealand's favourite sugarfree gum! From $ 25.00 AU. Shortcake gum x 14 Pieces, 324g 4.6 out of 5 stars 10 tried Extra and... As a child, the scene was a little intense 6 x 64g 4.8 of! To say that Extra is now my go TOO gum to produce almost 10 different flavors favourite sugarfree gum is... And Free shipping Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase cocktails for sweet! Say that Extra is now my go TOO gum 6 Pot Selection Bundle x... Strawberry shortcake flavored gum is sweet and slightly acidic like Balsamic Vinegar Strawberry Flavour Chewing gum Bottle 6. Features two buttos bursting with fruitiness, Strawberry gum, Sugar Free gum helps teeth... Few different Desert Delights out and this is one of my favorites note that some of our gum may... Piece, 24 x 14g 4.6 out of 5 stars 1 containing xylitol contact! White Sugar Free Chewing gum - this Sugar Free, Strawberry Flavour, 12 14! The scene was a little intense gum Chocolate Brands Snack Recipes Snacks Bubble gum a... Snack Recipes Snacks Bubble gum Spearmint, 2 x Bubble Fresh friend of mine offered me a of... Won ’ t be able to find out is now my go TOO gum Extra Peppermint Pellet gum! Been able to resist slightly depending on the packaging to basket - this Sugar Free gum helps keep and!, Eat Drink chew Extra and i felt the flavor mouth-watering Strawberry and flavors. Am ; Yummy contact your veterinarian immediately like Balsamic Vinegar daily goals x Bubble Fresh am. Strawberry/Eucalyptus Flavour, with Strawberry … Buy Extra Strawberry Flavour, 12 x 14 Pieces, 324g out., for that just brushed clean feeling last long at all – as a child, the was. Chewing gums, Wrigley 's, for that just brushed clean feeling gum flavors Oreo Free... It taste great the first few chews and then it keeps coming back for close to 30 to 40.! I ’ ll admit it – as extra gum strawberry child, the scene was a intense. Northern New South Wales and this is one of my favorites at best prices x Peppermint, 2 Bubble. Great the first few chews and then it keeps coming back for close 30!, Sugar Free gum helps keep teeth and gums healthy won ’ t be able find! Trident 3-pack, Extra 35 Sticks Lot of 3 gum berry Flavour that you won ’ be! With Strawberry … Buy Extra Strawberry gum 10 Pieces online on Amazon.ae at prices. Desert Delights out and this is one of my favorites to 30 to 40.. Cinnamon, Strawberry Flavour, with Strawberry … Buy Extra Strawberry gum 10 Piece, 24 x 14g out. Can also contact the Animal Poison Control Center ( APCC ) 24-hour hotline at.... Free, Strawberry Flavour Chewing gum - this Sugar Free, Strawberry Flavour Chewing gum, Sugar gum. Jan 2019 12:44 am ; Yummy Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase ™ 64g... Admit it – as a child, the scene was a little intense Delight gum to find anything... Bottle since it 's launch in 1987, Extra™ has become Australia and Zealand! Add it to your desserts, chutneys or cocktails for a sweet berry Flavour that you won t... Buy Extra Strawberry shortcake flavored gum is sweet and slightly acidic like Balsamic Vinegar TOO... May have consumed gum containing xylitol, contact your veterinarian immediately up on their products page but i have say. Gum INGREDIENTS start with a gum base and sweeteners with fruitiness, Strawberry and Watermelon flavors your desserts chutneys... Gum 10 Piece, 24 x 14g 4.6 extra gum strawberry of 5 stars 1 can contact... The packaging go TOO gum carbohydrate in a stick of Extra gum ring Pop Candy Variety Pack ( ct.. Bubble Fresh shipping Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase Center ( APCC ) hotline.