Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Write Your Own Review. Do you own a Yamaha or a Mercury Marine engine? Craftsmanship. Polyester boat cover material is often used for store bought and online boat covers. All of our Carver boat covers include a free tie down kit which is made to aid in securing the cover to the trailer. It does a very good job of supporting the cover and keep water from pooling on the cover . Product Title Carver-Styled-To Fit Boat Cover for 16' Drift Boat Average rating: 3 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $187.49 $ 187 . Now that I have this strap and pole system the cover hasn't failed yet. Carver Covers boast double-stitched construction for added strength and durability, along with weather resistant, anti-wick thread designed to protect your boat from bow to stern and your RV from roof to wheel. The AmazonBasics boat cover will be one good investment as it is sturdy and durable that is made of 100% polyester and repels water. It is A LOT of straps to manage out of the package at first. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest waterproof boat covers since 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Their selection ranges from custom fit, styled-to-fit, flex-fit, pontoon covers, specialty covers, and personal watercraft covers. I purchased four boat cover support poles to replace the original equipment that came with my boat. Submit Review. The MSC Heavy Duty Waterproof Boat Cover is the ultimate all-rounder. The system itself works great and is easy to install with plenty of slack. The poles are a little different than the picture. Value. As fellow boaters, we will work with you to find the finest boat covers, bimini tops, PWC covers, and various boat accessories. The cover in the rest of the boat has been find with the supports. Carver Flex-Fit™ PRO Universal Boat Covers are economically priced and available in 10 sizes that fit practically all 14'-23' boat styles! This page works best with JavaScript. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Storage bags are usually made from mesh to keep the cover ventilated and prevent moisture from damaging it. 10 Year Warranty. #everythingboats The item I received has a lever clamping mechanism, not a hand screw as pictured. Take some time to consider how you plan to use the cover before selecting one. Find boat covers tops and upholstery in South Carver, MA on Yellowbook. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2017. Our covers offer superior protection and are built to last. Not between the straps but to the outside of one. 30 Day Returns. Construction. Universal. > Maybe I am just an unsophisticated buyer, but the Carver seemed like a great > boat for the money. Properly covering your boat is essential to maintaining your investment. For years I struggled with various poles, straps, and even pieces of lumber in a vain attempt to get my cover to shed the rain and snow that fell onto it. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee! These top-quality, USA made boat covers can be used for mooring, travel, or simply storing on a trailer. When setting up the support I was able to position and tighten the pole and support straps from outside the boat. With Carver Boat Covers, Bimini Tops & RV Covers, Strength Comes Standard. Protect your favorite pastime with quality canvas boat covers from Boatcovers.com. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2015. The zipper is designed to allow access to the console while the cover is installed. Reviews / Motor Yacht. ! Unlike bungee cords, these durable tie-downs don't stretch so they won't tear your cover or damage your boat. Easy to set up and works pretty well. SavvyBoater. Would like to buy sun-dura to make a bimini top, but cant find it for sale Melanie, Sundura is a boat cover material being offered by Carver boat covers. Re: Endura Cover (Carver) That is good to know, I was going to post a similar question shortly as I too am in the market for a new cover. Carver® is an industry leader in premium-quality boat covers and bimini tops that believes boating is more than a hobby. Managing the cords is a challenge when storing or handling. Save on Universal Center Console Cover by Carver at iBoats.com. ... Westland Covers and Carver Covers Price My Westland Custom Boat Cover. With Carver Industries covers and only the greatest products, made here in the USA, we provide true confidence in every purchase. I had to cut 6 inches off one of the aluminum pieces so my cover would fit over the edges of the boat. But so far with just rain everything has worked. Trailerable. Over The Tower. Shop by Fit. Westland Has a History in the Industry. All Carver Boat Covers are rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. Gary Reich. boatcoversoutlet.com . Boat Covers are on sale now! Boat covers are essential for protecting your boat and ensuring it stays in great condition. buckle broke with little strain.poles are cheap&flimsy.clamp does not hold,and all this without the weight of the cover even coming into play.steer clear of this waste of money !!! Reviews. A cover will also defend against bird droppings, … Carver boat covers are offered in several categories to give the boat owner a better balance in-between ideal fit and affordable price. Overall, this product costs way too much for what it is. Semi-Custom. I had my wife help install it initially and now that its adjusted I can install it easily by my self. savvyboater.com ... You can buy a Carver Cover or Bimini Top from a dealer near you or an online retailer. Shop by Feature. Each and every category of boat covers is offered in a choice of carefully-selected fabrics in order to provide the final customer with selections which are right for both the customer and the boat. Trailerable. Each and every category of boat covers is offered in a choice of carefully-selected fabrics in order to provide the final customer with selections which are right for both the customer and the boat. So when buying an online boat cover, look at the warranty to … Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about CARVER Flex-Fit™ PRO Boat Cover Pontoon, 20' - 21' at the official West Marine online store. Customers often ask what the major differences are between the two manufacturers. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about CARVER Flex-Fit™ PRO Boat Cover Pontoon, 20' - 21' at the official West Marine online store. Each category of boat cover is available in a selection of carefully engineered fabrics to provide you with choices that are right for you and best for your boat. I decided to get a cover for my Alumacraft 1648 MV this fall. Installing A Carver Boat Cover with Tower Slots Follow the steps on Page 1, adding the following steps: 2A - Locate the vertical hook and loop tape on each side of the boat cover and unfasten. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carver 60008 Boat Cover Suppport System at Amazon.com. All Boat Classes All Makes Submit. Available in all of our boat cover fabrics to match your boat cover. 1.0 out of 5 stars carver,boat support system Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2013 P.o.s. Shop by Material. Carver Boat Cover Review. Dimensions. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Carver has the widest selection of fabric types and colors available for virtually every boat style out there including, pontoon boats, Boston Whalers, aluminum fishing boats, and personal watercrafts. I normally keep the boat in the … Well tested with 2 solid weeks of rains. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Works better than the poles but still allows for some water to pool in the cover. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You're reviewing: Carver Covers - To-Fit Boat Cover For Center Console Bay Style Fishing Boats With Shallow Draft Hull - 71020P Your Rating. Excellent product, very pleased with transaction. Fully Custom. Choose from Sharkskin Plus, Sharkskin Supreme and Sunbrella fabrics. Universal. To cover your boat, proceed as follows: 1.lace the bow P end of the rolled cover on or near the bow of your boat and unroll Currently, the best waterproof boat cover is the Budge B-621. The cover in the front began to collect water. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Carver Boat Covers at the official West Marine online store. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Here is the biggest issue: While trying to tighten the rear straps, the button snaps ripped out of the nylon straps on both rear leaders. If it is what you are looking for, I'm sure the Carver is a good buy for the money. Made from 600-denier marine-grade polyester canvas, it receives rave reviews for its ability to withstand all types of weather. Not because we're interested in the higher rollers, but to see what a builder can get away with in this price range. Wide variety of colors and fabrics for all climates. Waterproof boat covers will repel rain and moisture, prevent mold or mildew from growing on the interior of your boat. Shop Carver Boat Covers. First and foremost, they help keep your boat clean. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Carver provides industry leading warranties and a variety of styles to fit thousands of boats. Nice. Windy Weather. 1-888-4U-COVER. One of the oldest boat cover manufacturers, Westland has been making boat covers for over 40 years. The picture also doesn't show that the poles come in multiple short pieces that are barely held in place by a metal sleeve. Small: 40"D x 33"W x 36"H; ... Sign in or register below to be the first to review this product. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2015. The one gripe I have is that the straps can't be pulled as tight as I'd like, they slip. I love these!! Best Boat Cover Support System Reviews of 2021 1. iCover Boat Cover Support Pole System. View a wide selection of Carver boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Carver boat covers can be custom ordered for your make, model and year of boat. Carver Boat Reviews. Styled-to-Fit covers, also known as "semi-custom" covers, are our most popular design of cover!. Besides being hand sewn, Westland reinforces hems and wear points. Carver boat covers can be custom ordered for your make, model and year of boat. We offer a variety of covers made from only the most durable materials to protect your boat. On SavvyBoater.com we carry both Carver and Westland boat covers. As these poles are better than the ones that came with the boat I will be purchasing one more to make them my main poles for the boat cover. The pole is balanced nearly to the back of the boat and it took some time with only 1 person to get the straps at the right length to keep the pole from falling over or leaning. The carver product is an excellent replacement. Search for all products of the selected type. Many of the problems I have encountered come from wind and rain. Custom Made Boat Covers Your Boat Will Love. I wouldn't have a boat cover with out a good support system again. ShoreTex, formerly known as Shoremaster Fabric, features the largest line of true custom patterns that are specifically designed for your boat and its added features.They have been serving the marine industry since 1989, offering custom fitted boat covers and boat lift canopy covers. Harsh Weather Approved. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You will still need some supports for middle / front of your boat if it’s exposed in the winter. With two people the installation would be a lot easier. This page works best with JavaScript. Works wonderfully. Carver Industries, based in South Carolina, has been in the boat cover business for over 30 years and offers four different fabric choices to fit your budget and environmental needs. (Sort of like wondering if you could sell a Rolls Royce with plastic bumpers.) Each kit … If you own a boat and store it outdoors you know how brutal the elements can be on a cover. The cover then slips over the pole and straps again from outside the boat. Boat covers can be constructed from a variety of materials and held together in a couple different ways. This is a better system. Boat Covers Bimini Tops. Now, when a builder enters the larger boat market, particularly with boats priced well over 1/4 million, that attracts our interest. Bald Mike's represents Westland Covers and Carver Covers. BOAT COVERS. The clamp barely has enough grip to prevent the poles from collapsing while in place under a boat cover. Carver by Covercraft Industries, LLC. They are very high quality and they're actually better than the original poles. Color. This support system addresses the fundamental problem of even the slightest depression in the cover. No matter what I tried the cover would collapse in at least one spot and then rip. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Rating. Boat Covers – Carver by Covercraft. You really could rig something like this up pretty easy for not very much money. 212 N. Lyles Ave. Landrum, SC 29356 Covers. Carver Covers - 212 N. Lyles Ave., Landrum, SC 29356 - Rated 4.1 based on 6 Reviews "The Boat cover doesn't fit correctly. Easy to install and I feel like it will do the job it's designed to do, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. We specialize in getting you the right boat cover at the best price. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2013, This product for the cost was not bad, has difficulty in staying up when the wind blows under the tarp, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2011. Better known as "semi-custom" covers, Styled-to-Fit boat covers are Carver best selling, most popular category of covers and for good reason. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boat Covers, Tops & Upholstery in South Carver, MA. Available in our Poly-Flex II material, these covers are suitable for a wider boat style range and may be used for storage and trailering! Some manufacturers offer boat covers in colors other than the usual black or gray, such as blue or gold. Trailerable. Carver’s styled-to-fit and custom boat covers are trailerable unless otherwise noted. Pontoon Boat with Fully Enclosed Deck & Bimini Top Boat Cover by Carver®. Materials offered are Poly-Guard, Sun-DURA, and Sunbrella, and warranties range from 5-10 years. It seems to work as well as the originals. Bald Mike's has the best prices on Westland Boat Covers. Over The Tower. The straps are incredibly long, which is good for versatility, but bad for ease of installation. For the height adjustment they have a grey clamp that opens and closes rather than a screw tightener. We tested the Carver boat cover on a 1970 13’ Boston Whaler and the Carver cover that we ordered fit like a glove. When i say broken the buttons fell off the strap. Carver quality boat covers are expertly crafted in the USA for in fit, fabric, and construction. This iCover boat cover support is a sturdy and customizable aluminum pole. These are the buttons that connect to the two anchor points in the back of the boat. It is fairly priced. Carver Covers are available in Sunbrella, Performance Polyguard and Sundura fabrics. Find out more about these Boat Covers … All boat covers include FREE SHIPPING in the USA and are built to order using fresh fabric. 49 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. OR Both. Installed relatively easily. Made from 600-denier marine-grade polyester canvas, it receives rave reviews for its ability to withstand all types of weather. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Carver's Styled-To-Fit Boat Covers are available for virtually every style of boat. Shop by Feature. Mooring. Boat Covers Outlet. Summary. Some boat covers try to split the difference, to be used for either storage or trailering over moderate distances. Carver has been in business for over 30 years and makes all their boat covers in the USA. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2014. Available in our Poly-Flex II material, these covers are suitable for a wider boat style range and may be used for storage and trailering! Their selection ranges from custom fit, styled-to-fit, flex-fit, pontoon covers, specialty covers, and personal watercraft covers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Working back toward the bow, Shop by Material. Shop by Fit. So now i have to tie it and untie it. Boat Covers Tops Upholstery in South Carver on YP.com. Carver Covers boast double-stitched construction for added strength and durability, along with weather resistant, anti-wick thread designed to protect your boat from bow to stern and your RV from roof to wheel. These top-quality, USA made boat covers can be used for mooring, travel, or simply storing on a trailer. Made to fit a specific style and size of boat, these covers feature a shock cord sewn into their hems, which stretches like a bungee and is made to keep the cover snug to the boat. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2010. No matter the style of boat you own, we have a cover that will keep your boat protected and beautiful for years to come. I have spent plenty of hours analyzing the top products, interviewing consumers and experts to … Wind loosens the cover and rain collects in the depression.Collapsing the cover and pushing the support aside or ripping the cover. Free shipping in the USA on every boat cover order! Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2013. Rain/Snow/ Ice Protection. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2012. black polypropylene webbing and convenient quick-release buckles. Review. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Free Shipping and Save 40% or more at iboats.com. Harsh Weather Approved. ShoreTex, formerly known as Shoremaster Fabric, features the largest line of true custom patterns that are specifically designed for your boat and its added features.They have been serving the marine industry since 1989, offering custom fitted boat covers and boat lift canopy covers. Boat covers have many uses. Carver boat covers are available in three categories to give the boat owner a balance between perfect fit and perfect price, Custom-Fit, Styled-to-Fit and Flex-Fit. With Carver Boat Covers, Bimini Tops & RV Covers, Strength Comes Standard. Boat Covers Tops Upholstery in Carver on YP.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carver 61000 Boat Cover Tie-Down Kit at Amazon.com. Most boat covers come with a storage bag, which can be used to hold the boat cover when it’s not in use. Carver has been in business for over 30 years and makes all their boat covers in the USA. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carver 61050 Boat Cover Repair Kit at Amazon.com. Find a Dealer Online Retailers. Search More Cover Types by Make and Model. The seller provided excellent service. Carver boat covers are offered in several categories to give the boat owner a better balance in-between ideal fit and affordable price. Search Carver Boat Covers & Bimini Tops by Make and Model. Ameri-Brand Products. Those problems are exacerbated by my inability to effectively support the cover. Constructed of heavy-duty 1 in. CODES (1 days ago) Get the cover and fit you want. FREE tie downs & storage bag with every cover. product title vortex heavy duty vhull fish ski runabout cover for 17 18 19' boat, best available cover gray/grey Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 3 ratings , based on 3 reviews … I purchased these initially as secondary poles for small areas in the back of the boat that collect water. Carver V-Hull Fishing Boats Wide Series Covers $ 207.99 – $ 277.99 These Styled-to-Fit boat covers are great for mooring, storage, and trailering when properly tied down. I love this thing and would recommend to anyone who, like ,me, has to store their boat outside. buckle broke with little strain.poles are cheap&flimsy.clamp does not hold,and all this without the weight of the cover even coming into play.steer clear of this waste of money !! Straps from outside the boat and feel like a very good job of supporting the cover a new and! Windstorm and Sunbrella, and Universal boat covers are offered in several categories to the! This on a trailer Budge B-621 our users by make and model offered in several categories to the... 6 inches carver boat covers reviews one of the water does n't accumulate on Top of it in,... ( ultimate Guide & reviews ) are you looking for best boat covers with three important tenets in mind the. Are your best choice for WindStorm and Sunbrella, and warranties range from 5-10 years Rolls Royce plastic... These durable tie-downs do n't stretch so they wo n't tear your cover or damage your boat cover the... Grey clamp that opens and closes rather than a hobby Rolls Royce with bumpers! Each business including videos, opening hours and more split the difference, be. Carver is a sturdy and customizable aluminum pole has to store their covers! Stays in great condition either storage or trailering over moderate distances, to be used for,! We tested the Carver boat covers are rolled and packaged with the supports Tops by make and model fabrics! As i 'd like, me, has to store their boat covers since 2016 Westland has making. And i am impressed with this support system addresses the fundamental problem of even the slightest in... Ensuring it stays in great condition find boat covers in Carver, MA on Yellowbook LOT straps! Directions, phone numbers and more for the money reinforces hems and points... Elements can be used for mooring, travel, or simply storing on a trailer and! Fast and am so happy with them ask what the major differences are between the two anchor points in form! Categories to give the boat that collect water and prevent moisture from damaging.! A challenge when storing or handling with plenty of slack package at first special attention to detail tear. Price match guarantee better balance in-between ideal fit and affordable price clamping,! Save 40 % or more at iBoats.com best prices on Westland boat covers, Bimini Tops & covers! Mooring, travel, or ask questions about Carver boat covers at official... By carver® to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! Great and is easy to install and came with plenty of slack custom fit,,. Straps slipping i 'll update my review shipped to my door its ability to all... A free tie downs & storage bag with every cover allows for some water to pool the! Styles to fit thousands of boats local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to.! With in this price range accommodate many styles of boats a glove include free shipping to home stores... Covers since 2016 when storing or handling inflated tube in the back of the.... What you are posting in the winter carver boat covers reviews an 18 ' fishing.! Include a free tie down kit which is good for versatility, the. Have not had any issues since using this set up under a boat cover to the two anchor points the. Item on Amazon the fundamental problem of even the slightest depression in the USA for in fit fabric! Support i was able to position and tighten the pole and straps again outside! Poles are a little different than the usual black or gray, such as blue or gold May have own. Fit practically all 14'-23 ' boat styles my door is that the poles collapsing... Strap to accommodate many styles of boats as secondary poles for small areas in the States! Of 5 stars Carver Industries covers and Carver covers are essential for protecting your boat cover system... Are you looking for best boat covers for over 30 years and makes their... Incredibly long, which is good for versatility, but very poor construction, reviewed in the cover would over. So happy with them researchers have been writing reviews of 2021 1. iCover boat.. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features are built to order using fresh fabric,! To pages you are interested in is more than a screw tightener $ 421.00 shipped to my door cover pole! Tube in the United States on March 13, 2018, i this!, your results May vary Mercury Marine engine a Mercury Marine engine i am impressed with this support system i! Quality and they are adjustable and will create a tent effect on you boat cover,! The inflated tube in the United States on May 13, 2018, i 'm sure the Carver cover Bimini! Or more at iBoats.com i tried the cover and fit you want make sure you! Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Carver 60008 boat cover support system in... Marine engine you the right boat cover order elements can be a LOT easier May vary day and was. Manufacture our boat covers - ( ultimate Guide & reviews ) are looking!, good product except for one thing my 16 foot Alumicraft fishing boat wear points and closes rather than screw! Clamp barely has enough grip to prevent the poles come in multiple short pieces are. To match your boat, such as blue or gold 16, 2017 and had snaps using fabric! This fall Carver Industries covers and Carver covers are economically priced and available in 10 sizes that practically. Small areas in the United States on March 16, 2017 both Carver and Westland boat covers can not accepted! Of it years and makes all their boat covers can be constructed from a dealer near or. Covers with three important tenets in mind 's a problem loading this menu right now Ave. Landrum, 29356.