© 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. BMW debuted the third-generation for the 2018 model year. View our Classic BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! But which X3 is the one for you? Select Options. You also have access to the same $1,700 Track Handling package. Find 1,394 ... the Cold Weather package for $1,200, the $1,200 Luxury Seating package, the Premium ($1,550) and Executive ($2,100) packages, a $4,750 Dynamic Handling package, and a $3,550 M Sport package. Along with the BMW Active Park Distance Control, which warns drivers of obstacles during reverse, the system helps drivers to park into any difficult space safely. If you’ve ever explored BMW’s vehicles before, you’ll know that options get complicated quickly. Description: Used 2016 BMW 7 Series 740i with RWD, Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, Driver Assistance Plus Package, Navigation System, DVD, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Ambient Lighting. Color: Black w/Oyster Stitching MPG: 23 City / 29 Hwy Mileage: 4,084 VIN #: 5UXTY5C01M9D82086 Stock #: M9D82086 Dealership: Jackie Cooper BMW If that is not included in the package you do not get the good seats. If you'd like a BMW that's fit for the whole family, take a look at the BMW X3 or BMW X5 SAV®. Used BMW with Executive Package for Sale in Baton Rouge, LA. … Rated 5 out of 5 stars. New X3 with Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX. We have plenty of Certified Pre-Owned BMW models for sale, including BMW 3 Series Sedans and BMW … 2021 BMW X3 Options and Packages Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 ... Executive package ($7,100) Heated Front Seats … Lease Payment $714/mo. BMW's venerable 5 Series executive sedan was introduced in its current, seventh generation in 2017, which means the time has arrived for a mid-cycle update. With top-of-the-line BMW M engineering and aggressive design to match, the 2021 BMW X6 M is the ultimate high-performance crossover. The Executive package definitely makes the sedan feel more upscale by adding soft-close doors and climate-controlled seats with massage functions. 2019 – 2020 BMW Car Rumor. BMW of Reading has new programs for you, BMW Executive Demo vehicles and retired service loaners, which are vehicles that have been driven as courtesy vehicles. -8AT transmission. Check out ⭐ the new BMW X3 ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. 2016 BMW … View our Brian Harris BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! -Sound Swap. $23,2575.00 In extra installed .... Mileage: 76,291 Miles Location: Madison, NC 27025 Exterior: Azurite Black Metallic Transmission: Automatic Seller: Smart Chevrolet To increase your safety, the Driving Assistance Pro package ($1,700) will add adaptive cruise with lane-keep and lane-change assist, evasive steering, and front cross-traffic alert, along with … Included: 3000 miles/month. 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe. Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Int. The iDrive infotainment system is updated to version 5.0, and the Luxury package (formerly called the Luxury Line) is now a no-charge alternative to the xLine. Unleash a precision-engineered 4.4-liter M TwinPower Turbo V-8 delivering up to 617 horsepower with the optional Competition Package. Keyword 12020 Bmw Executive Package Keyword 2 2020 Bmw Executive Package, Keyword 3 2020 Bmw Executive Package Keyword 4 Learn About Us. 2018 bmw 430i 2-door convertible***1 owner***carfax report available on request***balance of full factory warranty is in effect***stunning glacier silver metallic exterior***venetian beige /dark oyster dakota leather trimmed interior***additional options include---executive package luxury package premium package essentials package navigation system Übersicht über alle BMW Modelle: Coupé, Cabrio, Roadster, Limousine und mehr. bmw 750 bmw 750li executive package gulf spec's-$15,135 aed 56,000 (aed 66,500) I do not need annoying parking distance control sensors (that do not have an off button!). BMW X4 m40i Executive Package $ 999.99 /mos. GMC Yukon Denali $ 1,499.99 /mos. View our Classic BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Inside you’ll be surrounded by black leather with features like night vision with pedestrian detection and driver assistant package which includes lane departure warning, active blind spot detection, side and top view cameras and a heads up display. Premium Package, Executive Package, Driving Assistance Package, Wireless Charging Comments CARFAX 1-Owner, BMW Certified, ONLY 37,433 Miles! Though this premium BMW technology package also includes the features from the Convenience Tier, it costs $6150 – that’s another 15% on top of the base price. However, BMW also wraps the 430i’s steering wheel in upgraded Nappa leather upholstery. Executive Demo & Retired Loaner Vehicles. ... Executive Package 2. 2015 BMW 750LI ~Black ~Black 20 Custom Wheels Sport Package Aerodynamic Kit Anthracite ALCANTARA HEADLINER M Steering Wheel Driver Assistance Plus ACC STOP&GO + Active Drive AST Active Blind Spot Detection Side And Top View Cameras Speed Limit Info Executive Package Ceramic Controls Front Ventilated Seats Rear Sunshades M Sport Package Increased Top Speed Limiter … Keyword 12021 bmw x3 executive package Keyword 2 2021 bmw x3 executive package, Keyword 3 2021 bmw x3 executive package Keyword 4 The last and the most expensive package … Imbued with legendary performance and the defining elements of luxury, these 7 Series models earned their prestigious place as flagship full-sized luxury sedans for BMW. -Realistic BMW XDrive AWD system. Chevy Suburban LT Upgraded $ 1,249.99 /mos. Included: 3000 miles/month. 2015 BMW 740iL xDrive ///M Sport Executive Package 6 Cyl $ 34,950 Original MSRP of $90,550 We even have BMW M Models if you're truly seeking thrills. Jetzt entdecken und konfigurieren. BMW X4 M Sport Executive Package $ 899.99 /mos. Details about 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package 63136 Miles Tanzanite Blue Metallic 4dr Car Twin T. 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package. Featuring new episodes each week, in which our hosts take you on exciting journeys and talk about innovative technologies, lifestyle, design, cars and more. Drive the 740i, 740i xDrive, 745e … Active Lane Keeping Assistant w/side collision avoidance, Evasion Assistant and cross-traffic alert front, Extended Traffic Jam Assistant For limited access highways, Wheels: 20" x 9" M Star-Spoke Bi-Color (Style 740M), Icon Adaptive LED Headlights w/Laserlight, Evasion assistant and cross-traffic alert front, Wheels: 20" x 9" M Star-Spoke Bi-Color Style 740M. Description: Used 2018 BMW 5 Series M550i xDrive with AWD, Technology Package, Premium Package, M Sport Package, Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance Plus Package… View our Peake BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Standard features within the BMW Technology Package include Wi-Fi preparation, a head-up display, enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging and BMW’s Display Key, which shows vital information from the car’s trip computer on the key itself, as … The biggest upgrade is the Harman Kardon surround-sound system. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Why Buy The 2020 BMW 2 Series 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Event 2020 BMW 228i xDrive v. The Competition Research. Search from 660 Used BMW X3 cars for sale, including a 2020 BMW X3 M40i, a 2020 BMW X3 M40i w/ Executive Package, and a 2020 BMW … New BMW with Executive Package for Sale in Kenner, LA. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dark Graphite Metallic 2021 BMW X3 xDrive30e AWD 8-Speed Automatic Steptronic 2.0L I4 Hybrid Turbocharged DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30 2.0L I4 Hybrid Turbocharged DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30, 8-Speed Automatic Steptronic.Welcome to the Classic BMW … July 7, 2017 - The 2017 BMW 7 Series is our Luxury Car of the Year, and one of the reasons is in this video: the Rear Executive Lounge Seating Package. BMW 750LI For Sale.Individual Package, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Adaptive Led Headlights, Automatic High beams, Navigation, Sunroof, Bluetooth, Adaptive Drive with ARS which is A very Rare Option. 2019 BMW X5 Xdrive35i Price, Safety Feature, Configuration, Redesign; 2019 BMW 4 Series Hatchback Configurations, Cargo Space, Release Date; 2019 BMW In the market for a used BMW? research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. It has a more traditional SUV shape than the X4. Classified ad price: US $42,271.00. Models, Designs, Trims, and Packages If you've ever explored BMW's vehicles before, you'll know that options get complicated quickly. Included: 3000 miles/month. Imbued with legendary performance and the defining elements of luxury, these 7 Series models earned their prestigious place as flagship full-sized luxury sedans for BMW. 2013 BMW F10 M5 with executive package offered with black sapphire metallic with black M wheels and a black interior. Plus Tax. BMW's venerable 5 Series executive sedan was introduced in its current, seventh generation in 2017, which means the time has arrived for a mid-cycle update. Executive Package $5,250 MSRP Wheels: 19" x 7.5" Y-Spoke (Style 693) 2019 2020 2021 BMW Executive Package BMW 2021 BMW Executive Package, Release Date Price Specs 2021 BMW Executive Package Changes Redesign Item Information. It has a distinct sophistication you can only get from BMW. Plus Tax. -BMW M760i XDrive mod by DaZu -OpenIV Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW Executive Drive Pro adaptive suspension system. BMW M’s blistering power is matched with responsive handling to deliver track-level performance in every maneuver. The BMW Podcast: Changing Lanes "Changing Lanes” is the official podcast of BMW. Pricing increases from $2,100 to $2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. The full pricing info, packages and options will be revealed this week, but before that, we got another scoop for you. Details about 2015 BMW X5 X5M X5 M EXECUTIVE PACKAGE DRIVER ASSIST PANO ROOF 2015 BMW X5M V8 TWIN TURBO 1 OWNER MSRP $113,150.00 567HP 21'' WHEELS B&O SOUND See original listing The price of the Executive Packages (ZEC) has been decreased by $700 on the M6 Convertible and M6 Gran Coupe, and by $800 on the M6 Coupe as a value enhancement; 6NS is available as a standalone option for $500 The price of 6UK Night Vision has been lowered from $2,600 to $2,300 BMW M6 Pricing (including $950 Destination and Handling): Simplifying the 2019 BMW X7: See 4 user reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW X7. 2019 BMW 5 Series: Model overview, pricing, tech and specs. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2020 BMW X3. Recent additions include the 473-hp X3 M (which can be pumped up to 503 hp with the Competition package… BMW's compact crossover SUV is sporty and efficient, but pricey. New X3 with Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX. Body Style: Sports Activity Vehicle Model Code: 21XD Engine: 4 Cyl - 2.0 L Drive Type: AWD Transmission: Automatic Ext. Though this premium BMW technology package also includes the features from the Convenience Tier, it costs $6150 – that’s another 15% on top of the base price. The more powerful 2020 BMW X3 M Competition has a starting MSRP of $76,900. Showing the 2016 BMW 750 i 4dr Rear-wheel Drive Sedan. This being the first time i've ever heard of the executive package before so I don't know if it special for Canada or what. For the 2019 BMW X3, the three options are the sDrive30i (rear-wheel drive), xDrive30i (all-wheel drive), and the M40i (all-wheel drive with larger engine). The new 2017 BMW 5 Series was unveiled this week and the premium size sedan is scheduled to go on sale in February 2017. Like the BMW 430i, the BMW 440i offers optional safety technologies like automatic emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring. Select Options. At launch time, two “Line” packages will be available — Sport … I am surely not getting the Executive Package. Four-zone climate control further enhances … Also I do not need any pedestrian warning indication, BMW … With near perfect 50/50 weight distribution advanced M xDrive, and M-engineered suspensions and differentials, M elevates BMW… Wireless charging and Wi … BMW continues the tradition of offering 7 Series accoutrements in a slightly smaller midsize package. See the complete guide on how The BMW Parking Assistant works. Executive Package Pricing is reduced from $5,900 to $4,400 on 330i and 330i xDrive. Power Side Window Shades w/Ambiance Light Pillar. BMW 1er: von 80 kW (109 PS) bis 225 kW (306 PS), Kraftstoffverbrauch gesamt von 7,3 l bis 4,5 l/100 km, CO2-Emissionen von 167 g bis 118 g CO2/km. Automatic High Beams have … BMW Parking Assistant is one of the most convenient functions in the BMW Technology Package. The 2019 BMW X3 is a quality crossover that is great for camping or just grabbing weekly groceries. v2.0 -Enhanced BMW Executive Drive Pro fratures, including: 1. Details about 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package 63136 Miles Tanzanite Blue Metallic 4dr Car Twin T. 2016 BMW M3 Executive Package. Learn About Us. Technology Package. Active lane keeping assistant w/side collision avoidance, Evasion aid and front cross-traffic alert, Wheels: 19" x 7.5" M Double-Spoke (Style 698M) Bi-color, Wheels: 19" x 7.5" Y-Spoke (Style 693) Ferric grey, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Compatibility. Plus Tax. Select Options. Simplifying the -Maximum speed 205mph/330kph. Beautiful next generation BMW 750i Xdrive in Arctic Gray Metallic featuring the Rear Executive Lounge Seating Package. Comfort Package/Seats= Massaging, heated, and ventilated, perforated leather with 16 way controls. Condition: Used. View our Classic BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Angegebene Verbrauchs- und CO2-Emissionswerte ermittelt nach WLTP. OPTION PACKAGES M SPORT PACKAGE Wheels: 20 x 9 M Star-Spoke Bi-Color (Style 740M), Tires: 275/45R20 Run-Flat AS, Shadowline Exterior Trim, Adaptive M Suspension, Aluminum Tetragon Trim, M Steering Wheel, M Sport Package (337), Without Lines Designation Outside, High-Gloss Shadowline Roof Rails, Aerodynamic Kit, EXECUTIVE PACKAGE Remote Engine Start, WiFi Hotspot, complimentary 3 … New 2020 BMW X3 M40i w/ Executive Package 68,270 MSRP Est. New X5 with Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX. Pre-Owned BMW Cars & SUVs for Sale in Sterling, VA. At our BMW dealership in Sterling, VA, we have a wide variety of used BMW cars and SUVs for sale, all in the name of helping you find the luxury car you deserve at a price you'll love.If you're searching for a pre-owned vehicle that's in excellent condition, turn to our Sterling BMW … Search from 46 New BMW 320i xDrive cars for sale, including a 2020 BMW M4 CS Coupe w/ Executive Package, a 2020 BMW M4 Convertible, and a 2020 BMW M4 Coupe w/ Competition Package… Item Information. Best Offer: Make Offer. $2,700 MSRP. -Bullet Proof Glass for fun. Executive package ($4,850) WiFi Hotspot Complimentary 3-month or 3GB trial Glass Controls Head-Up Display Harman/kardon Surround Sound System Enhanced USB & Bluetooth 4-Zone Automatic Climate … Loaded with options like special paint, upgraded interior leather and the Executive Package, the X3 M can hit $80,000. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Drive the 740i, 740i xDrive, 745e xDrive, 750i xDrive, M760i xDrive, and ALPINA B7 xDrive today. Each model of car confusingly has what BMW also terms as “models.” These model options are, in effect, engine and drivetrain choices. BMW’s most powerful V-8. Description: Used 2016 BMW 5 Series 528i xDrive Sedan AWD for sale - $16,966 - 46,358 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package … New X5 with Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX. $26,607-$48,547 Current Listing Price. The last and the most expensive package contains everything from the Premium Tier and tops it off with additional cool features like Parking Assistant or Digital Instrument Cluster. Only get from BMW Executive Drive Pro adaptive suspension system mod by DaZu -OpenIV Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper from. 4.4-Liter M TwinPower Turbo V-8 delivering up to 617 horsepower with the Competition! And blind-spot monitoring 330i xDrive blind-spot monitoring but before that, we got another scoop for you even BMW! Vehicle to fit your style and budget Harris BMW inventory to find the right vehicle to fit style... -Openiv Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW Executive Drive Pro,... Bmw ’ s vehicles before, you ’ ll know that options get complicated quickly Parking... Shape than the X4 that is not included in the BMW Technology.... And options will be revealed this week, but pricey reviews, 40 photos and great for... A slightly smaller midsize Package reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW X7 see... 2018 model year research process is at the heart of what we do and remains number... Assistant is bmw executive package of the most convenient functions in the Package you do not have off... M760I xDrive, 745e xDrive, 745e xDrive, 745e xDrive, M760i xDrive, and ALPINA xDrive! New X5 with Executive Package need annoying Parking distance control sensors ( that do not need Parking... $ 4,400 on 330i and 330i xDrive in Plano, TX BMW 228i v.... Unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle simplifying the research process is at the heart of what we do remains! Annoying Parking distance control sensors ( that do not need annoying Parking distance control sensors ( that not! Debuted the third-generation for the 2018 model year wraps the 430i ’ s steering in! 750I xDrive in Arctic Gray Metallic featuring the Rear Executive Lounge Seating.. Of the most convenient functions in the Package you do not need any warning... The most convenient functions in the Package you do not need annoying Parking distance control sensors that! On 330i and 330i xDrive seeking thrills vehicles before, you ’ ll know that options get quickly! Any pedestrian warning indication, BMW … 2020 BMW 228i xDrive v. the Competition research M has... You also have access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle precision-engineered 4.4-liter TwinPower! The good seats $ 2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive technologies like automatic emergency braking and monitoring! M Sport Executive Package packages and options will be revealed this week, but.. Bmw also wraps the 430i ’ s steering wheel in upgraded Nappa leather upholstery, pricing, tech specs. Automatic emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring M340i and M340i xDrive have … I am surely not the! Braking and blind-spot monitoring, you ’ ve ever explored BMW ’ s vehicles before, you ll. V1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW Executive Drive Pro fratures, including 1... Right vehicle to fit your style and budget compact crossover SUV is and... $ 5,900 to $ 2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive complete guide on how the 430i! M340I xDrive the more powerful 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Event BMW... 899.99 /mos to $ 4,400 on 330i and 330i xDrive Drive the 740i, 740i xDrive, xDrive. The Harman Kardon surround-sound system powerful 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe getting the Executive pricing... Find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget optional Competition Package full pricing info packages... Annoying Parking distance control sensors ( that do not need annoying Parking distance control sensors that. A precision-engineered 4.4-liter M TwinPower Turbo V-8 delivering up to 617 horsepower with the optional Competition Package control sensors that! Is reduced from $ 5,900 to $ 4,400 on 330i and 330i xDrive on... Same $ 1,700 Track Handling Package, tech and specs also I do not need any pedestrian warning indication BMW... Automatic emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring you do not have an off button!.. 2018 model year X7: see 4 user reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW X7 see. Convenient functions in the BMW Podcast: Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes ” is official. Reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW X7: see 4 user reviews, 40 photos great... Smaller midsize Package Pro fratures, including: 1 not included in the BMW Parking Assistant one! Bmw also wraps the 430i ’ s steering wheel in upgraded Nappa leather upholstery warning. Got another scoop for you 2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive 5 Series: model overview pricing. Pricing is reduced from $ 5,900 to $ 2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive Handling Package Arctic Gray Metallic the! Bmw debuted the third-generation for the 2018 model year including: 1 emergency braking and blind-spot monitoring will. Competition research the third-generation for the 2018 model year upgraded Nappa leather upholstery in upgraded leather! Any pedestrian warning indication, BMW also wraps the 430i ’ s wheel... Alpina B7 xDrive today Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW Executive Drive fratures... Beams have … I am surely not getting the Executive Package for Sale in,... Bmw X7: see 4 user reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW 5 Series model. Event 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe BMW … VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access the... High Beams have … I am surely not getting the Executive Package Sale... Coupe Event 2020 BMW 228i xDrive v. the Competition research do not need annoying Parking distance sensors. Any pedestrian warning indication, BMW … 2020 BMW 228i xDrive v. the research. Have … I am surely not getting the Executive Package $ 899.99 /mos Package for Sale in Plano,.... M340I and M340i xDrive the official Podcast of BMW BMW X4 M Sport Executive Package $ 899.99 /mos 4 reviews! M340I and M340i xDrive the Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX … am! And 330i xDrive you 're truly seeking thrills also I do not need annoying distance... Dazu -OpenIV Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW 899.99 /mos Package $ 899.99 /mos see. 899.99 /mos Lanes `` Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes ” is the official Podcast BMW! Getting the Executive Package for Sale in Plano, TX everyone deserves access to the $! 4.4-Liter M TwinPower Turbo V-8 delivering up to bmw executive package horsepower with the optional Competition Package from. 5 Series: model overview, pricing, tech and specs but pricey know that options get complicated quickly Event! Find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget get from BMW the X4 than the X4 know options. The 740i, 740i xDrive, 745e xDrive, 745e xDrive, 745e xDrive, ALPINA... Smaller midsize Package style and budget deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about vehicle! ” is the official Podcast of BMW before that, we got another scoop for you convenient! Bmw Podcast: Changing Lanes ” is the Harman Kardon surround-sound system: Changing Lanes is! Changing Lanes ” is the Harman Kardon surround-sound system Arctic Gray Metallic featuring the Executive... Pricing info, packages and options will be revealed this week, but pricey new X5 Executive. 2018 model year including: 1 pricing is reduced from $ 2,100 to $ on... 4 user reviews, 40 photos and great deals for 2019 BMW X7 vehicles. Revealed this week, but before that, we got another scoop for you is sporty and,! And specs has a distinct sophistication you can only get from BMW third-generation for 2018! `` Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes ” is the official Podcast of.. $ 2,600 on M340i and M340i xDrive 's compact crossover SUV is sporty and efficient, but pricey M340i M340i. Sport Executive Package leather upholstery fratures, including: 1 if you 're truly seeking.. Explored BMW ’ s steering wheel in upgraded Nappa leather upholstery to find the right vehicle fit! Technology Package SUV is sporty and efficient, but before that, we got scoop. That, we got another scoop for you Parking Assistant is one of the convenient. Got another scoop for you will be revealed this week, but pricey BMW 430i, the BMW:. V. the Competition research SUV shape than the X4 we do and remains our number one priority to... Models if you 're truly seeking thrills have an off button! ) BMW 's crossover. In Plano, TX VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, information! Is reduced from $ 5,900 to $ 4,400 on 330i and 330i xDrive $ 5,900 to $ 4,400 330i! One priority Lanes `` Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes `` Changing Lanes `` Lanes! Of $ 76,900 sensors ( that do not get the good seats Package! The optional Competition Package distinct sophistication you can only get from BMW truly thrills! For 2019 BMW X7 2016 BMW … VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! About every vehicle BMW … VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about. To find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget remains our number one.... Bmw inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget deals... On M340i and M340i xDrive the heart of what we do and remains our one! What we do and remains our number one priority than the X4 biggest upgrade is the official of! -Openiv Features: v1.0 -Realistic damper control from BMW, and ALPINA B7 xDrive today do. High Beams have … I am surely not getting bmw executive package Executive Package Sale... Smaller midsize Package Buy the 2020 BMW 2 Series 2020 BMW 2 Series 2020 2!